Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#33222 10/05/06 08:32 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! thumbsup Good, I can differece them.

“Clark Kent is the editor of the Planet?” Lois muttered. “But he’s . . .”

“A hack from nowheresville?” Kal-El asked, using X-ray vision to follow his counterpart to the stairwell beside the elevators. “I don’t think so, ‘Wanda’. He may be wearing a Marvin the Martian tie, but that’s not a cheap suit. He is definitely not the Clark Kent you know.” He looked back at Lois. “We’d better get over to the Planet. He’ll be expecting to find us there.”

“And being on Mister Kent’s good side will help us how?”

“Don’t be difficult, please,” Kal-El said. “We’re going to need all the help we can get.”
She is being Lois. thumbsup

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#33223 10/06/06 11:01 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
More, please. smile

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
#33224 10/06/06 02:55 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This is so much fun... best laugh was this bit:

“There you are!” his wife called as soon as she caught sight of him. “Who was that other fellow?”

“Superman, I guess,” Clark said. “Remember, this is Metropolis, land of the weird and home of the crazed.”
He sounds so blase about it all goofy Of course he has got more important things on his mind...

And "Wanda Detroit" there just might get a clue at some point... which "Charlie" shouldn't mind, as he'd been trying to hint her in that direction anyway.

I haven't seen the SR movie, btw, but I've heard enough about it to follow what you've got here. smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#33225 10/06/06 04:18 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Fascinating. wink

#33226 10/06/06 09:08 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Very unique story. You've done a great job of making it easy to tell the difference between the Supermans and Lois Lanes. I look forward to the next part!

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
#33227 10/07/06 01:58 AM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Sorry about the short FDK, but I am really, really enjoying this! I love how pregnant Lois stared at the altogether wrong Superman who came to bring her to the hospital, and it was just as much fun to see "Kate Bosworth"-Lois trying to assess "Dean Cain"-Superman. I agree with Pam, that quote about Metropolis being the land of the weird and the home of the crazed was just too funny!

I also laughed at Clark's dismissal of his counterpart's old-fashioned clothes. Actually, I thought the timeless 1940s clothes fashion was one of the charming things about Superman Returns!

Now I'm really looking forward to the rest of this. But, hey, send Clark back to Lois in the birthing suite pronto. He didn't mind putting this baby inside her, so please make him be there for her when she is getting his and her baby out of her!

And of course, I'm really, really wondering how "Brandon Routh"-Superman and "Kate Bosworth"-Lois will be affected by seeing counterparts of themselves being married and about to have their fourth child together.

Ann

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard