#33157 10/04/06 10:50 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#33158 10/04/06 11:03 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Maria: It's Dean Cain vs Brandon Routh. The only thing that's the same is the suit....kind of. And the 2 Loises definitely don't look alike! Teri Hatcher vs Kate Bosworth!

That was a very short post so I'm hoping Chapter 3 will be juicy and lengthy!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
#33159 10/04/06 01:15 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
What I mean is that all Clark Kent look like all Clark Kent. Or this is about TV character?

MAF huh

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#33160 10/04/06 02:38 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
http://www.supermanhomepage.com/images/superman-returns4/superman6-tb.html
Brandon Routh as Superman

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/images/superman-returns5/kate-as-lois1-tb.html
Kate Bosworth as Lois Lane

The two Clarks and two Loises in this story do not look alike.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
#33161 10/05/06 09:38 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
ooh, fun!

The next section had better be longer, though...

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#33162 10/05/06 11:48 PM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Like Pam said, this is really great fun!

The storm was on them. Gale force winds shoved at them and even Superman’s strength wasn’t quite enough to stand against them. There was a piercing wail as if the universe itself was crying out in agony. The sound drove through their skulls. They covered their ears, but the keening wail was too knife-sharp, driving itself into their brains. It was louder even than the thunder that rolled all around them.

Then, the world fell up.

The scream stopped. The thunder stopped. The lightning stopped. The slashing rain stopped.

They stood and looked around. The afternoon sun was shining through a cloudless blue sky.
I love this! Lois and Superman were transported to another universe. Well, to Earth II, of course! But I have to wonder, who sent them there and why?

“It’s a pity they can’t have kids,” Lois said. “Richard’s so much like you it’s scary sometimes. He’ll make a great dad, and Penny will make a pretty good mom.”

“Well, you certainly shaped up, Mrs. Kent,” Clark said with a grin, nuzzling her neck.
Ahh, this is so sweet. I can't help it, I love it when Lois is pregnant.

And of course.... It is almost scary and at the same time just perfect that Lois is talking about how much Richard resembles Clark, seeing that in the other universe Lois is engaged to Richard.

She slapped his chest then grabbed her belly, wincing in annoyance more than pain. “I think this one’s just about ready to make an appearance.”

“Do you want me to get the car, or do you want . . .” He made a sideways waving motion with his hand, their sign for Superman.

She repeated the sign back to him. “My water hasn’t broken yet, but this kid is on its way.”
And she is going to have the baby now! eek

The city below them was undamaged. Superman looked closer and realized there were differences from the city they’d left only hours before. Buildings had been subtly shifted. The Daily Planet building was the most changed. It was the same height and similar in appearance, but there was no mistaking the building was not the same as the one he and Lois had left that morning.

“Lois, I don’t think we’re in Kansas any more,” Superman muttered.
Love this!!! smile1 smile1

“I have no idea,” he admitted with a frown. He could hear Lois’s heartbeat next to him, but Jason’s was missing from the city. And, more oddly, there was another heartbeat below him, in Centennial Park that almost matched Lois’s. This one belonged to a pregnant woman who was in labor and appeared annoyed.
And I just love the two Lois heartbeats!!!

“Superman!” she was calling quietly, as if she didn’t want to be overheard by bystanders.

He landed softly near the fountain, setting Lois on her feet before approaching the dark-haired pregnant woman.

“You called, ma’am?” he asked. The woman turned and her eyes widened in an odd mixture of shock and disbelief.

“Who the devil are you?” she demanded before doubling over with a hard contraction as her water broke.
And this - oh, wow....

Fantastic story, Dandello! Okay, now I'll just try to find some time to read your next chapter (which I saw you have already posted) and write some FDK on it, too....

Ann

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard