Next Thread
Print Thread
#33025 09/28/06 09:38 AM
bakasi Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
rotflol rotflol rotflol

This is really fun. Thank you for posting!

I really didn't expect that Perry had written this card.

Your non-revelation was prizeless!!!!! I still can't stop grinning.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Perry acting as a matchmaker, oh what fun!! wave

SNL Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Dear Rhea,

For a novice poster on the fanfic webiste, I applaud you. clap It takes a lot of courage to post a reply, let alone a story.

Kepp up the good work!
dance

Regards,

SNL

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
I just love this whole chapter. The L & C conversation is just too funny. I can just see Lois standing there with wide brown eyes, totally smug because she is convinced she has figured out Clark's secret. And Clark is torn between happiness that it is out in the open (he thinks!) and the nagging feeling that something isn't quite right...

Lois must have left this for him.
The first time I read this, I literally gasped out loud and then laughed. You played this revelation so well, Rhea! Totally unexpected. So if it wasn't left by Clark and it wasn't left by Lois, then it must have been...

(Perry) wondered if his little plan had failed. He was certain that Lois had found that card he had made.
Ha! The old softy.

He had been feeling out of sorts with Alice, and he knew that his feelings of unease were what had prompted this matchmaking attempt. Besides, those two belonged together. If they didn’t resolve their unrequited feelings soon, he was certain that one or both of them would quit the Daily Planet and move on. He had a newspaper to run.
Nice contrast between practicality and sentimentality.

She decided that the next time he wanted to do one of those disappearing act, she was going to insist on going along with him. Didn’t he realize that he needed her? Lois was the one who was always pushing the limits of the law. Wasn’t she the one who was good at getting information even when someone refused to talk? She was the one who owned a lock picking kit for crying out loud! Not that she ever remembered to take it with her, but that was beside the point. Lois didn’t even know if Clark knew karate. She nearly had her brown belt in Tae Kwan Do. Why hadn’t the government approached her? She would make a far better spy than Clark Kent! After all, he wasn’t Superman!
A mini-Lois rant, and it's all taking place inside her head! That is so her!

I am proud to be acting as beta on such a sweet and funny story. Great work, Rhea!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Good chapter Rhea, keep posting. Laura
PS. I don't know who Catherine is, I just liked her quote<g> Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard