Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Sweet story. Awww... poor Callie... She's so confused.

What's a passing period?

Oh, can you change your story post to the blue icon? I almost missed it.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
You made me curious what hero Clark's daughter is going to write about in the end.

So I'm waiting for your story!

If she's Lois daughter, she might be killing her dad for remaining silent about his secret.
Would make me furious mad mad mad wink

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Very nice so far.

I hate to say it, though, but.... I'm really getting a strange feeling of deja-vu now. frown

To Be Like Him (part 2)

Or do I just need more sleep? (I was up until 4 AM writing... and I get up at 6 to go to work. eeeep! you do the math. *lol*)

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I don't think you need more sleep, Lara.(Well yes, maybe you should sleep more than 2 hours) I can't help that feeling either. frown frown

But let's assume that this didn't happen on purpose. Sometimes people get the same idea at the same time and don't copy. And we don't know yet how this story will go on. huh huh

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Blogger
Blogger
Originally posted by LaraMoon:
Very nice so far.

I hate to say it, though, but.... I'm really getting a strange feeling of deja-vu now. frown

To Be Like Him (part 2)

Or do I just need more sleep? (I was up until 4 AM writing... and I get up at 6 to go to work. eeeep! you do the math. *lol*)
Lara,

First of all, get a good night sleep. :)I haven't gotten a chance to read your story yet, but I will. I am very new to all of this. I have only recently discovered this site. I have been reading stories on the archive website for several months now. Hopefully, my story and yours are not too similar. I guess great minds think alike. huh

Passing period- is a 5 min. break in Jr. High School for the students to change classes. It is usually very loud, as students go to their lockers, talk to friends, and try to not be late for class.

I'm glad you like my story. I am having a great time writing it!

AnnieJ

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I think I'd easily be able to convince people that my goal in life is to go by with as little sleep as is humanly possible... It's 9:20PM, I just had coffee and you can bet I'll be up until midnight. I must be insane. LOL!

No worries, I know I can't possibly be the first person to come up with a story like this - there must be dozens like that around, it's easy to start off in the same direction with a kid discovering their super powers. smile

I had a 14 year old kid discovering he had heat vision during a chemistry class and subsequently thinking he was a mutant (lol!). He then finds out he's Superman's son and obviously assumes it means his Mom had had an affair with the superhero, until Dad does his spin-thing and... well, jaw drops and please call 911 cause it gets so crazy starting then that this kid is going to need serious psychiatric help. Hehehe! smile (and I've written it in the first person as well.)

I'm just saying I'm getting a sense déjà-vu -- I'm not offering that as proof of anything whatsoever. Like I said, no worries.

Of course, if you start going into the whole "kid is adopted and was born in an alternate reality", I'll really be scratching my head, cause that would mean we don't *think alike*, we actually *share a brain*. LOL!

Blogger
Blogger
You are not insane Lara! Most of us do the "no sleep thing" smile LOL. It is 9:19 here, and with all the papers I need to be grading I will be up until midnight myself.

I just read your story. I loved it! You really showed the inter tormoil of that 14 year old.

No, we don't share a brain. LOL! Callie, Lara, and Jon are all from the same reality as their parents. I'm not that creative. I think I need to read more of your stories!

AnnieJ

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm not that creative.
Hogwash, I tell 'ya!!

I'm so not creative, I'm currently doing re-writes of episodes. How's that for an original idea? *lol*

I think I need to read more of your stories!
I'd be tempted to say there'a ring of truth to that, but if I did, I can totally see someone wanting to clobber me for my obvious lack of subtlety... wink

I'm glad you liked my lil story, btw. smile I'm looking forward to seeing how yours develops. smile

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I'm really enjoying this story and looking forward to reading more!

In this life of froth and bubble,
Two things stand like stone.
Kindness in another's trouble,
Courage in your own.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard