Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I want to read your story, Nan, I really do. You are one of my favorites (You are even a character that I created in the round robin, Strange Revelations!), but I need to read the first one so I really understand what's going on. It's on my 'to do' list. When I get around to reading it, I promise effulgent feedback!!!!

If I don't put it on the board then I will email you!! smile1

Nancy

Quote from Strange Revelations:

Because he was so confused, he developed more personalites. CLASSIC and METRO now had to deal with Elvisito, Elvisita, Sweet Ann, Swede Ann, Suede Ann, Psuedonann, Spleenish, Splat, The Doctor, the Disc Jockey (sometimes called DJ), the Rhode Rummer, and the Nutty Nurse on a daily basis. Sometimes Ssue appeared as everyone's favorite evil nfic personality. On occasion Tank, LabRab, RabLat, Windy Wendy, and SmithNan reared their head. And once, but only once, LaneLois the 2nd actually wrote a couple of paragraphs.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

"Yeah." Lois's voice had dropped to a whisper. "My mother risked it all like that once. She fell in love with a superior man -- and look what happened to her."

Alice was silent for several seconds. Finally she said, "Living is never safe and secure -- and in the end it doesn't matter how safe you play it, does it? In the meantime, if you take chances you can be hurt terribly -- no one's denying that. But if you don't take them, you can miss out on life itself. I guess it's up to you to decide if the potential reward is worth risking everything -- and no one can decide that but you."

"I know that," Lois said. "And I will."

"Just don't take too long," Alice said. "Clark might be willing to wait forever -- but not even Superman lives that long."
Love Lois and Alice relation. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hey Nan,

I remember the story...kind of. Could you post a table of contents so I can refresh myself?

I just love Alt-Clark and Alt-Lois stories...

I guess because you can be so creative with the Alt-World. Since it was never resolved if and how Clark found *his* Lois, we can use our imagination ...and both have we all used our imaginations!!

I wish they would do a "10 yrs later" Lois and Clark reunion....

Maybe if we call e-mail Warner Bros....we finally got the DVD's.

I suppose that Teri Hatcher and Dean Cain might not want to reprise their roles....

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
If you look in the Fanfic TOCs you'll find it. It's "How I Spent My Christmas Vacation -- One Year Later."

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Kerth
Kerth
I'm still reading! wink

Keep it comin'

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
DITTO Daneel!

Just collecting at this time, so many words so little time.

ok, love the interaction of people.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Blogger
Blogger
Hi Nan

I love the universe that you started with How I Spent My Christmas Vacation, and I'm so happy you have returned to it. You bet I'm reading ! Can't wait for the next chapter.

Cheryl

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
I wanted to thank everyone for their feedback, and apologize once more for taking so long between parts. I'm up to my ears in dealing with Mom at the moment and haven't time to give either Christmas Vacation or Supercop 2 the attention they deserve. I've been typing my original fic because it's already written and only requires slight revision and no deep concentration.

There is light at the end of the tunnel, however. We're trying to place Mom in an Alzheimer's unit in the next two or three months. She's gone downhill rapidly -- sort of like a sled going downhill; it starts slow but accelerates. I'm quite sure I won't be able to handle her for much longer, so we are looking for a place with more resources than I have to care for her. Things won't be quite the same because my brother will still be here, but Jimmy isn't a problem. After that, expect my writing to go back to normal after I make up for the sleep I've missed in the meantime. I hope then to be able to finish both stories fairly quickly.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
SNL Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi Nan,

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles and pain. May He grant you comfort and support!

I am, like all your fans, understand your problems and we wait patiently for your next postings of Christmas vacation..., Supercop2, and eventually when you have some more peace of mind, to more on both the Home Series and a sequel to Mother's Day. All four series are absolutely brilliant and I'm certain everyone will join me in saying that we DEFINITELY enjoy reading them, and again, we wait patiently for your next posts.

We all are supporting you, where ever we are in the world and have our prayers too.

With Regards and good wishes

SNL

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard