Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
LaurenW Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi, ML. I'm loving this story! Watching Lois's transformation from Superman quibbler to champion has been fun. But where you left us at the end of Part 6... Ah! Torture. It's great that you're posting the segments so quickly -- reading this story has been the highlight of my week. Post some more soon, please. And, darn, I want one of those palm computers.
dance
-- Lauren

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

She was just about to head away when she spotted the van sitting across the street. At first, she thought it belonged to the paparazzi. But when she saw movement through the darkened windows, her reporters instincts caused the hairs on the back of her neck to bristle. Who was in the van? Was it someone who didn’t want to be seen? And if so, what interest did they have in Kent’s apartment?
Bureau 39!

Is that how Clark will disappear? eek

“I’m looking for Lois Lewis,” the man continued. “I called the Star and they told me I could find her here.”

“Well, you’ve found her,” Lois said, rising to her feet and moving so that she could see who was on the other side of the door. She froze.

Clark Kent was standing in the doorway.
Get back here! : hyper:

Get back here! hyper

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh, just discovered a new awesome story and it's not done being posted!!!!! I've never read anything quite like this one before--great job in coming up with a new storyline that's got me on my toes reading. And post the rest soon--I'm dying to finish it!!!! laugh smile1

Don't point. You make holes in the air and the faeries escape.
Merriwether
Merriwether
Can I just ditto Lauren's post? I agree with every word! laugh

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Top Banana
Top Banana
Superb!! Yay they finally meet... or do they?

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
MLT Offline
Merriwether
Merriwether
Watching Lois's transformation from Superman quibbler to champion has been fun.
Glad you've being enjoying that, Lauren. It was fun to do. I wanted to start her as the complete skeptic. Of course, we all knew one sight of Superman in action would melt that reporter's skeptism and turn her into his number one fan. After all, how could she resist? laugh

And, darn, I want one of those palm computers.
So do I! Unfortunately, and maybe there should have been a warning at the beginning of the story, but the palm computer... Oh, wait. Maybe I shouldn't tell you laugh .

Bureau 39!

Is that how Clark will disappear?
Hmm... Interesting theory, Maria. Well... I guess you'll just have to see. But personally, I think he's just going to go to a deserted island with sandy beaches and palm trees to live out the rest of his life. goofy

I've never read anything quite like this one before--great job in coming up with a new storyline that's got me on my toes reading.
What a nice thing to say, Doranwen. I'm really glad you like my concept.

Can I just ditto Lauren's post? I agree with every word!
Well, since she said nice things, I'll certainly let you, rivka laugh .

Yay they finally meet... or do they?
Interesting comment, AnKS. Well, you'll find out the answer to that question sometime today.

I'll be back later to post. I am currently trying to decide whether to post part 7 or parts 7 and 8. Hmmm... Decisions, decisions.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I just started reading this post. And then I saw this
More scary than taking the Tornado Drop at the carnival when she was a kid. The way that man had swerved between cars, his hand almost constantly on the horn, had resulted in Lois grasping the seat in front of her to maintain her balance. It had been... fun, she suddenly realized. And now that she had survived the experience, she wanted to do it again.
clap rotflol rotflol So funny! and so in character for Lois. laugh I just had to comment. Now I'll go read the rest...

Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he is supposed to be doing at that moment. ~Robert Benchley
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Okay, I'm back. This is a great story! 7 and 8 definately- how could you leave it there?

oops- I didn't see the other post. blush
But instant gratification is very nice! laugh

Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he is supposed to be doing at that moment. ~Robert Benchley
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hey, ML, I just found your story here and it's great! I can't wait to see the next part!

Tara

Rose: You're NOT keeping the horse!
Doctor Who: I let you keep Mickey, now lets go!
Doctor Who, The Girl in the Fireplace
MLT Offline
Merriwether
Merriwether
Thanks for your comments. I'll be back to give more thorough responses later, but real life has gotten away from me - especially the last few days. And I want to get the next part posted before I go to bed tonight.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard