Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
smile

Oh I am so sad to see it over, but I'm glad to see the LnC are together.

I like the fact that Andrea figured out CK was Superman. She seemed like a smart girl and was one of the few people to spend close time with him when he was acting a certain way. I'm also glad because she doesn't have to feel a bit sad for Superman not having Lois.

When Lois came back and found Clark with red eyes, that was just to 'awwww'. I enjoyed the way she saw some of his emotion through that avenue.

Sorry I couldn't think of an imaginative add on to the subject line for this FDK.

Well back to work!

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great story. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Brava! Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful!
thumbsup

~•~
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful. I like the way you did the whole thing. From the Police confronting Superman with his love for Lois Lane to Andrea comforting Lois.

Very well done.
hyper jump

Framework4
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Awww very nice! I just read the whole story and really enjoyed it.

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Awww... So sweet...

I like that Andrea knows - that's a whole other story!

You know how much I liked it! I even wrote a little vignette (shameless plug - blush ). Thanks for allowing me to do that Poussin!

Great story!! More please!!

smile1 thumbsup

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I'm a little sad to see it's over
but I'm really glad that LnC are together.
What a beautiful story! notworthy

I loved it from the start all the way to the end.

So Andrea figured out CK is Superman. Like the other one said here, that's a whole different story.
I love how Lois is so understanding and she could have been really agry to Clark but her anger subsided once she realized she is deeply in-love with Clark. blush
Wonderful! Wonderful!
More stories please!!

You're the icing on my cake.
What's that?
Chocolate, of course.
--
P
Columnist
Columnist
P
Thank you very much to everybody.

She seemed like a smart girl
Wow! Thank you so much. I wrote Andrea's character by inspiring me with myself. lol. Her reactions are mine, her way to be sometimes a little brusque but most of the time funny - it's definitely me. So, I take that as a personnal compliment (LOL). Thank you. laugh

When Lois came back and found Clark with red eyes, that was just to 'awwww'. I enjoyed the way she saw some of his emotion through that avenue.
The end, when Lois' feelings change from blind rage at understanding and love was the most difficult scene to write. I wrote it again and again, a thousand time. I thought I'd never succeed.

You know how much I liked it! I even wrote a little vignette (shameless plug - ). Thanks for allowing me to do that Poussin!
No trouble. I enjoyed to read your vignette. That was very cool to see what could have been Perry's reaction if he knew Clark's secret.

I love how Lois is so understanding and she could have been really agry to Clark but her anger subsided once she realized she is deeply in-love with Clark.
Yes, I couldn't do it any other way. I wouldn't have liked it if Lois forgave him easily. He hurt her badly, he deserves her anger. So, she don't say she had forgiven him, but that she could do it. From now on, she'd just need time to heal. I completely believes that you can be angry against someone you love, and still love him anyway. That's what Lois feels at the end. She still angry, but that doesn't change her feelings, and she fears that if she didn't make that clear immediately, he'd move on while she was calming down. That's why she went to see Clark tell him she loves him, but that she's angry anyway.

Well back to work!
More ASAP, please.
Great story!! More please!!
More stories please!!
WOW! That's a plea! I'm really touched that you want to read more from me. Well, I have good news and bad news.

The good news, I'm working on 3 other stories, according to my muses. I don't know which one will be my muses' next favorite. So, you'll read from me again in future.

The bad news: I am a very slow writer, since I have big trouble finding my words in english, and because I'm never happy with the results of my writing. So, it will probably take me a few months to start to post the next one.

Anyway, thanks for reading this one, and commenting on it. I'm really delighted you enjoyed it.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great story, Poussin! thumbsup I was sad for Andrea thinking Lois'd reject Superman, but you made it up for make her figure out the truth. wink Awesome! thumbsup

Andreia cool

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard