Print Thread
#30873 07/11/06 06:35 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
This is a Quantum Leap Crossover

A Super Leap

June 3, 1999

Sam felt the familiar jolt which meant he was leaping again. He wondered where he would end up this time. He took in his surroundings and could tell he was in a hospital room.

“Clark!”

Sam looked down at the woman in the bed. She had dark brown hair and eyes and was clearly in labor.

“Donna.”

“Huh, who’s Donna?”

“I… I don’t know.”

“Well instead of calling another woman’s name do you think you could get me a doctor?”

“Oh, boy!”

“Ohh... Here’s another. Ahh... It hurts so much.”

“Just breath through it like this: whoo, whoo, whoo!” he said while blowing air out of his mouth.

“Forget my breathing!” She grabbed him by his shirt. “Get a god damn doctor!”

“Okay, Okay!” Sam ran out the door.

Clark felt a strange jolt and was surrounded by blue light. When he came to, he found himself in a white room and he was wearing a white suit similar to his Superman suit. A dark haired man wearing a Navy uniform and smoking a cigar was standing over him.

“How you feeling?” The man asked him as he sat up on the bed.

“Where am I? Where’s Lois? Is she all right? What about the baby?”

“Baby?”

“My wife Lois is in labor.”

“Oh! They’re fine.”

"Where am I?"

“You’re in the future.”

“The future?!” Clark shook his head and smiled. “Great, just perfect. Why is it when things are going great for us that something like this has to happen. Is Wells involved?”

“Wells?”

“H.G. Wells, the writer. Who are you?”

“My name is Al Calavicci. "You are in New Mexico and this is a top secret experiment called Quantum Leap. It’s a time travel experiment. Dr. Sam Beckett stepped into the accelerator 7 years ago and has been leaping into other people’s lives.”

“He has leaped into my life.”

“Well, yeah.”

“Why?”

“Well we don’t know. We’re trying to find that out. Look, we need to ask you some things. You may find gaps in your memory but that’s normal from the leap.”

“My memory is fine.”

“What’s your name?”

“Clark Jerome Kent.”

“Date of birth?”

“February 28,1966.”

“Today’s date?”

“June 3, 1999. Mother’s name: Martha Clark Kent. Father: Jonathan Kent. I was brought up on a farm in Smallville, Kansas. I’m a reporter for the Daily Planet and my wife and partner is Lois Lane. We’ve been married three years. Anything else you want to know?”

“When did you first make love?”

“What kind of question is that?”

“Al has a perverted mind.” A tall brunette woman came in and smiled.

“Lois.”

“What?”

“Nothing. You look like my wife.”

“My name’s Donna Beckett. I’m Sam’s wife.”

“He still hasn’t answered my question.”

“October 6, 1996 - to my wife on our wedding night.”

“I don’t think his brain is Swiss cheesed Al. Shouldn't you check on Sam?”

“Yeah.” Al walked away.

Al found Sam at the hospital nursery looking at the newborns.

“I’m a daddy, Al.” Sam said smiling at a small baby with a shock of jet black hair. “She’s beautiful isn’t she?”

“Yes she is. But you’re not her father, Sam.”

“Yeah I know. It’s just nice leaping into something good for a change. Who’s Donna?”

“What?”

“When I looked at her mother I thought of Donna but I can’t remember who she is.”

“I don’t know.”

“So does Ziggy know why I’m here?”

“No. Something's happened.”

“What?”

“Well we don’t know. See, whatever has been leaping you around *didn’t* leap you into this guy.”

“What do you mean?”

“Ziggy says that something else over rode the system and leapt you in to this guy.”

“Well I’ve been stuck in worse places. How’s this Kent guy taking it?”

“Well, actually better than anyone you have leaped into *and* remembers everything.”

“No Swiss cheesing?”

“No, he remembers his name, birthday, and even the first time he made love.”

“You asked him that?”

“What?”

“What do you know about this guy?”

“Well your name’s Clark Kent and you’re a investigative reporter for The Daily Planet. Your wife is Lois Lane Kent. You’re also partners and you’ve been married nearly three years and little Sophie over there is your first.”

“Ziggy must have some idea of why I’m here.”

“Well she has shut down. She says that something has gone wrong in time and everything has gone a little kaka.”

“How can something be going wrong with time? All I’ve done is support my wife while she gave birth. Surely that’s what he would have done…”

“You mean his wife” Sam glared at him he was fed up of Al correcting him. “I’ll go back and see what I can find out.” Al taps the hand link and a hole appears behind him. He steps into it and disappears.

Al returned to the control room where a short man with a mustache, a blond woman and a dark haired woman were standing around a large panel of colored blocks. Al kisses the cheek of the dark haired woman -his wife Beth.

“What have we got that Sam has to put right?”

“We still don’t know.” The man said his name is Gooshie and the computer programmer. “Ziggy is still insisting that something is interfering with the program.”

“How?”

“We don’t know?”

“Maybe I can explain?”

Tbc

Thanks for the love
Thanks for the guidance
Thanks for the TARTAN PRIDE HA!

Can't Stop Me Now - Rod Stewart - Time 2013
#30874 07/11/06 09:41 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Sam Beckett the leaper main Chacter

Al Calavicci Sam's Guide and the Hologram

Ziggy the computer that predictits the future

Gooshie the programmer

Tina not quite sure what her role was except as a love intrest for Al.

Beth now it get's complicated Al was married five times Beth was his first and thought he had died when in Viatnam. In the last episode Sam leaped back and told Beth that Al was alive they stayed married and had five children.

Donna is Sam's wife and as far as i know is in two episode the second was episode one season four where Sam and Al trade place and he leaps back and remembers he is married. The first is the second episode of season one and Sam leaps in to a Collage proffeser at Donna's collage and helps her reunite with her father the Donna in this episode is played by TERI HATCHER

Thanks for the love
Thanks for the guidance
Thanks for the TARTAN PRIDE HA!

Can't Stop Me Now - Rod Stewart - Time 2013

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard