Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Shadow Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

I wanted to pull my hair out the entire part. Like seriously that was torture.

Maybe I'll like of some real feedback later, but for now, I'll just leave you with this: wallbash
Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Top Banana
Top Banana
It must be a horrible place to be...with someone who you don't want to be touched by. wallbash

What was Luthor doing? He'd start something and then fall asleep. Was he demonstrating that he would do what he wanted on his own time?

Again, Lois should tell Luthor that she wants a divorce and have Clark/Superman nearby to swoosh her away to safety. grovel

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
I'm dead tired right now (nearly 24 hours I've been up! *g*), but I just wanted to say what you've done is brilliant!

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Okay, in between the many moments that had me goofy

I am still LOVING this so much! Cannot wait for MORE!!!!!!!!!!! laugh

Nicole smile

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ahem - it is July 9th Kae - so I'm here to nag you for part 8! wink

notworthy

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hi! smile

Kae asked me to post a note, as RL is definitely a bit busy at the moment for her... but she will be back as soon as she can to post more!! laugh

Nicole smile

Shadow Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Groovy.

Shout out to Kae, take care!

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Thanks Nicole! smile

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Top Banana
Top Banana
Thanks for telling them, Nicole! I see you decided not to say I was busy taming lions in the deep end of the Amazonian forest (considering how frequently you can meet lions there... wink ) and therefore couldn't post a new section. laugh

Just dropping by quickly in between various appointments for my future apartment (if I'd known buying my own place could be so complicated...), finding a replacement caregiver for my kitty while I'm gone as the person who was going to take care of her while my parents are gone might have to leave town for family reasons, getting the kitchen sink to fit in my suitcase since I'm leaving for Paris tomorrow and for Canada on Wednesday... don't yell at me! I will have internet access there and I'm taking the laptop *and* the precious file on my trip. Hopefully I'll have a bit more time over there to do some writing and of course post more. smile

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Top Banana
Top Banana
Back! And hello from beautiful Ontario. smile Flight went brilliantly (I got a totally unexpected upgrade and so travelled in business class! How to they expect me to go back down to Cattle Class now, I don't know.) Anyway, I wanted to thank you all for your comments, and even more so for your patience. blush I know my posting's been fairly irregular lately and I apologise for that. End of the year was fairly hectic. Now though, I'm finally on holiday, on the other side of the world, and I'm taking some serious time to write. How's that? smile

So as an apology, here's a longer part than I normally would have posted, and you don't even have to wait until Sunday to get it. It means I have even less buffer for next week, but hey... I'm hoping it gives me the proverbial kick in the rear to write more! laugh

Let me know what you think!

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard