Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Honestly, behind every caper superhero, there is a reckless -no, make that VERY reckless- Lois Lane... Os something like that...

Doesn't Clark realize Lois is more than a little suspicious? Is she going to have to drive her car over a cliff, just like Sue's Lois?????

Great part!!!! I like how Lois is messing with Clark, and I do hope he takes the hint, confesses, has time to talk things through with her, bla bla bla wink ... and do some kissing.

Looking forward to part 3 smile (morning here does come a few hours earlier... thought you'd like to know :p )

Cris
L
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
L
aww you just can't end part 2 like that....I agree with Cristina, morning does come earlier these days wink

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
T
Great part! Hehehe Clark is so busted.

shock I can't believe the situation Lois is in now, please fix it as quickly as possible.

J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Haha, this is great! Can't wait for part 3.

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Columnist
Columnist
Great story so far. Thank you and I love your portrait of Lois and her pov.

Can't wait for part 3.

Tahu

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Kissing you say? You want kissing, Cristina? We'll see wink I did my best, this is the PG boards after all. Oh, and I realize morning comes earlier for you, unfortunately I'm still asleep then. Hee hee.

LCfan86 - what do you mean I can't end part 2 there? What's a story without a good cliffhanger? devil

Hi Maria, Tayryn, & Jackie thanks for the fdk, yes, I'll try to get things rectified asap. laugh

Tahu, thanks for the compliment. I'm glad I'm portraying her well. I was worried since I hadn't written in 1st person pov before, but it was a lot of fun. Thank you!

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Speak about cliffhanger. Lois got herself in a big trouble again. eek I just hope Clark get there in the nick of time. drool

I'm looking forward for part 3, topped with WAFFy and kisses. laugh goofy

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Columnist
Columnist
hey you've got a great style. I love both of your stories and when I have some free-time on the weekend I will read your other story. I like it how you portrait your character and make us feel their emotions. Oh I was with Lois the whole way with discovering her emotions after smelling the shirt and discovering the suits and the same smell. Laughed a lot but I can also see why she is angry and the idea of marking him is perfect. Totally Lois, no trouble is too big for knowing the truth.

I hope my day will run so I can come back and read part 3. hyper

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks Andreia! Yes, kissing, I know, I know... You shall be rewarded. laugh

Tahu, you are too kind. Thank you. I'm not sure which other story you are referring to, but hopefully, whichever one it is, you'll enjoy it. Since finding this fandom in March, I've written, hmm let's see, 6 fics so far counting this one. Hopefully there's a steady improvement. goofy Thanks!

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Columnist
Columnist
which ones? I've only seen 3 so far.

Are they in the archive or annesplace?

S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
I keep telling Kent to wash his shirts at Lou's Fluff and Flow, but will he listen to me? nooooo.

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ha! SJH you are too funny! laugh

Tahu, here are the names of my fics - they have all been posted on the message boards, but only 2 have made it into the archive so far:

A Cut Above The Rest - archive
Forever Friends - archive
Help Not Wanted
Witnessed
Remember Me

Thanks! wink

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
NOOOOOOOO!!! Aw poor Lois being stuck with some bad guy in the alley.

Loved the idea of "landing the lip mark" on Clark and then seeing that he and Superman are the same guy. Another idea that could have been executed in the series. Oh well.

I have to say a job well done with Lois' POV. And, of course, Sue would know all about that. Glad she was able to help you out. Very well written.

Ok so I guess I have to agree with everyone else: more kisses and please no attack in the alley. There--that's my two cents.

Lola

"We're both barefoot, both flushed, and we both look guilty as hell. Clark has finger-combed his hair but I'm positive mine looks like I was just f… fished out of the river."

<3 this fic!
'The Next Step' By Sue S.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Whoa...I thought he was going to rape Lois! Maybe Clark did hear her. Please hurry and post the next part. party

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Oh no! eek Only one part left! How are you gonna get Lois outta this one? clap Anxiously waiting for part 3!!!! notworthy

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Merriwether
Merriwether
!!!!!!!!!!

There before me is the solid proof I’ve been looking for. A big lip-print-shaped smudge on Superman’s handsome neck, right where I kissed him. Busted! Okay, now I’m ready. Now, I have the conclusive, infallible proof I need.
AWESOME! I like the way she thinks!

Before I can contemplate that thought any further, the door violently swings open and an armed man comes out shooting the two police officers. I try to strangle a startled cry before it escapes my lips. But I’m too late I realize as the masked gunner looks my way. I’ve been spotted. What do I do?
Umm...well not all the time. (Great twist! drool *I know I can fit more in there some where* wallbash

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well I hope Clark gets there on time :p More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow! Thanks for all the wonderful fdk everyone! This is just...wow!

Lola I'm glad you liked the lip print idea, I always wondered how Lois could kiss him so many times without leaving an imprint.

Sheila - that's what the bad guy intended to do, now what actually happens - does Clark get there on time? - well that's coming up.

SuperGEM - I don't know...will Clark get there on time...and I don't know what you're talking about "tear him to pieces" wink

Thanks for the fdk Laura! More is coming very soon.

In fact, Roo, I promise to have the story posted by 6:45 a.m. C.S.T. - just for you. Look for it...it'll be there.

See you all in the morning!!! smile1

*edited* - okay, I can't sleep, so I've worked up the last part... and since so many of you asked so nicely, I'll go ahead and post. Here it comes...

Merriwether
Merriwether
blush I'm so happy!!!!!!!!

smile1 times infinity

THANK YOU!

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard