Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
IreneD Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
What a great revelation! My favourite kind wherein Clark is left in the dark.

I had fun reading this and can't wait till the rest is posted which will be when??

Irene

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Top Banana
Top Banana
This is great! I love it when Clark is truly confused by Lois and doen't quite know where she's going with something. evil

More please...soon! party

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
T
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
T
Great start. Poor Clark is compelely in the dark. Can't wait for the next part. clap

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great start. drool

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
L
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
L
hhhmmmm...I've been waiting for someone to do something like this. GREAT START! Can't wait for more! hyper

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Interesting start. Clark is really blowing it big time. Is even he this clueless?

Looking forward to more.

Tank (who always thought that Lois' reaction to the 'fuzzing out' of the hologram might have lead to her 'wondering' just what was really up)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Interesting. I look forward to more soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Hahaha!!! Great start, DJ! I don't have any time at all for any in-depth feedback - I'm off to London in 2½ hours for Chrissakes!!! - but I absolutely loved it. Great Lois POV!!!! Loved Clark's squirming!!

(And I loved her sniffing Clark's shirt and fantasizing. Sigh! I wish this was the nfic folder, but since it isn't, I'm not going to complain about anything, just grumble quietly under my breath.)

Ah, but seriously, I love this, DJ!!!!!

clap clap clap clap clap

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hello everyone! I'm tight for time right now so I don't have time to comment on your comments (tee hee). I'll try to in the morning though, just to show my appreciation for your time. Glad you're enjoying it though! I'll be posting part two first thing in the morning.

Thanks for all the wonderful feedback!

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
OH, Clark's in such a hole of trouble. I can't wait to see how he comes out of this one!

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Irene - I'm glad you had fun reading it. The rest will be posted in two parts - one this morning, shortly, and one tomorrow morning. :-)

Me too Sheila! I love confused Clark. More soon is coming up.

Thanks Tayryn! Hopefully you'll think part two is even better.

Hi Maria! Thanks for the fdk!

LCfan86, you've been waiting for something like this? Yeah! I'm glad I could fulfill someone's request. Hope you enjoy the rest.

Hi Tank! Yeah I always felt like Lois had a funny look on her face when she watched that hologram, like she was skeptical. That's what led to this story. :-)

Thanks for feedback Laura!

Ann! You're going out of town? Have a wonderful time! London? Wow! I hope you still get to read while you're gone ;-) Yeah, sorry about the nfic, this one's PG rated, maybe one day... But thanks! Glad you love it!

Hi Jen! So much trouble! He was so bad! I'm off to post part 2 now!

Thank you everyone!!!

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Merriwether
Merriwether
HAHAH! Great stuff.
Clark definitely squirms this time. “I wasn’t exactly keeping it a secret from you. To keep something a secret, you have to be asked a question and then deny the answer. You never asked.” Wow! I don’t think even a politician could have put that statement any better.
thumbsup

[...] I didn’t ask you to come up here so we could discuss Superman’s storage facilities.
I like that sentence too.

I'm off to read the second part! Oh I hope it's posted.

CHEERS!
ROO

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard