#30622 06/24/06 12:47 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I rather like Andrea, actually. I can't help but suspect that she'll guess the real identity of her "husband" before too long.

I actually think of her as someone who will eventually be sort of like a baby sister to Clark.

Poor Lois! And poor Clark when Lois finds out the truth about Andrea. laugh

Top Banana
Top Banana
Another great part, Poussin! clap

After the departure of the superhero, Andrea went to her kitchen, looking for what she’ll eat for dinner. Looking into the fridge, she decided to reheat a leftover of pasta and chicken. She opened the microwave.

“Oh shit!”

She removed from the microwave the pizza she forgot the night before, when Murray called her.
LOL! I like Andrea, too. Actually, she reminds me a lot of Lois. By the way, are we supposed to know who Murray is? I don't remember a Murray from either the beginning of this story or from the show.

Superman wasn’t safer. He was just a man, and he wasn’t better than the average guys. On the other hand, Clark had proved himself many times trustworthy.
Okay, this is a good thing. Superman has come down off his pedestal, and is now "just a man". Clark is trustworthy. (and has a great body wink )
She was conscious that Clark was finding her attractive too. But she knew that he’d never act on it. And she’ll never do it either. Their friendship was too important to her for her to ruin it over a physical attraction, and a need of tenderness. She knew that she wasn’t able to offer him what he truly deserved. A woman in love with him.
Awwww......

And even if she was hurt, and angry, and jealous, and even if she felt betrayed, she couldn’t help herself but to love Superman.
Well, hopefully, once she finds out the truth, Lois will find that, even though hurt, angry, jealous and betrayed, she can't help herself but to love Clark. smile

I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep writing!

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
P
Columnist
Columnist
P
Thank you very much.

He don't have to tell her does things. They are not really married.
Yes. In the feedback folders of the previous part, I said that there a scene that didn't work well, and that I needed to rewrite. That was that scene.

Apparently, that still doesn't work very well. I just needed Superman to babble as much as possible in front of Andrea throughout all the story for something in the last chapter. But maybe that scene was too much anyway.

I rather like Andrea, actually.
I like Andrea, too.
I remember in the comment folder for the firsts parts, Andrea wasn't very liked. I said at the time that I hoped everybody will change his mind before the end of the story. That I was working hard to make her an appreciated character in the last chapter. I'm glad I succeeded before the last chapter !

By the way, are we supposed to know who Murray is? I don't remember a Murray from either the beginning of this story or from the show.
In the first scene of the first chapter of my story, Murray was the guy who phoned Andrea to tell her about Intergang planning to attack Lois. In that scene, Andrea was wallowing alone in her apartment, reheating a pizza, and she went meeting Murray without eating the pizza. That was a little reference to that first part.

Actually, there is another Murray, in the show, that I used in my story too. Murray Brown is the agent, publicist or whatever of Superman, and the one Superman asked to send the news of his mariage to all the press organizations.

Okay, this is a good thing. Superman has come down off his pedestal, and is now "just a man". Clark is trustworthy. (and has a great body )
Yes. But Lois won't admit that Clark has a great body before next chapter. I took one step at a time. First, she realizes he is trustworthy, and then... you'll see in the next chapter.

Well, hopefully, once she finds out the truth, Lois will find that, even though hurt, angry, jealous and betrayed, she can't help herself but to love Clark.
Hopefully. If the writer like happy endings. goofy

Merriwether
Merriwether
I'm looking forward to part 10. Andrea seems sharp and I'm wondering to what she'll figure out about Superman.

As for Lois, I wonder if she'll be a target again...eventually. Maybe Clark will have to marry her. goofy K, nevermind.

Cheers - ROO

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
P
Columnist
Columnist
P
As for Lois, I wonder if she'll be a target again...eventually. Maybe Clark will have to marry her. K, nevermind.
LOL. No, I just have 4 more parts, and a lot to tie up, so it won't happen.

I'll be ready to post part 10 later today, or maybe tomorrow morning.

Personnally, part 10 is one of my favourites part. I really liked writing it, especially the end of the part, and I hope you'll enjoy reading it.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard