Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
if this is not the only contact story to focus on clark i apologise for my ignorance before hand

but it is certainly spell-binding in its capture of the torment going through clark's head. I don't think i have read something this beautiful in a long time. as you try to express clark's "logic", you take the focus away from lois' pain, giving the story a whole new depth and perspective. your story makes me cry for clark in his agonising decision which he makes in utter confusion. a first in my interpretation of contact, and i really loved it. of course other stories interpretations of lois' grief were good, but there is always something beuatiful found in the new, and new ideas are not exempt from this rule.

one thing for certain is that although i am an avid reader of the forums, your work is far greater in literary quality than my feble atempt at praising it. (if this makes any sense at all)

my hat goes off to you (as an old teacher of mine used to say) and one thousand roses thrown at your feet while you take your praise with grace (or i hope you do cause this is not meant to inflate your ego, but inspire your muse to give me more stories of the like.
mecry mecry

You can't have MANSLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER

The Neuroscientist: Eating glass makes you smart...do you want to see what you can learn?
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Wow, that was very moving and oh so sad. whinging Great job!

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Poignant. thumbsup

Andreia smile

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Awwww! mecry That certainly tugs at the heartstrings. *snuffle*

Sara (who *really* should be doing homework...)

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Now that was sad, but beautiful! mecry

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lovely FinLi - thank you for letting me know you were posting it. I would have hated to miss it. You really do a beautiful job of capturing the characters. thumbsup

Keep em coming.

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Thanks for the FDK, everyone.

Beethoven, My muse is listening. laugh

MetroRodes, thanks for taking the time to stop by. smile1

Clark: "Can I have a rat chief? Can I, huh? Please?"

Perry: "Clark, do you want me to send you to the dark room?"

Clark: "The dark room?"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard