Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Hi! smile1

"Oh--as usual--dear." -Giles
#30242 06/04/06 09:28 AM
Columnist
Columnist
Looks like a great story. I just have one suggestion. On the show Clark always called his parents Mom and Dad. I now it is just me but I find Clark his parents Ma and Pa distracting. I grew up in the country and never heard anyone call their parents Ma and Pa. Maybe really hick types but the Kents of L&C were not that. But great story so keep going.

#30243 06/04/06 12:22 PM
A
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
A
I find Clark his parents Ma and Pa distracting. I grew up in the country and never heard anyone call their parents Ma and Pa.
Yeah, I debated that one for a little while -- but since this first segment is coming straight from the comic book, I've tried to preserve their dialogue with only punctuation changes. I'm not sure I've actually heard anyone call their parents "Ma" or "Pa", come to thing of it....

#30244 06/06/06 10:14 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great start. thumbsup

"Then where," Clark murmured as he touched his father's shoulder, "do you think I got the courage to do the same thing?" Pulling Pa close, he led him into the living room where Ma waited for them. "'Not like you?' All right, Pa, yes. A 'new identity' -- but. I don't want to stop being Clark Kent. So more like a 'dual identity,' somehow."
I'm little confuse with time line? confused

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard