Next Thread
Print Thread
J
Julia Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
J
Good part. thumbsup I'm glad Mayson woke up again. And I'm glad Lois and Clark are starting to investigate the attack. wave

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Spiffy, I'm happy to see another part up!!

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Beautiful as always, Angelic. Everything you write is so poignant. It's almost heart-rending to be with Mayson when she wakes up, and when she realizes that she is in too much pain, and that someone should be with her, but she can't remember who, and she has to try to remember, but maybe it would be better to just sink down into darkness (and die?) but then there are people there dressed in white (somehow menacingly dressed in white) who want to sink her down into that same kind of oblivion, but not so that she can find eternal peace, but so that she will forget what she must remember. Harrowing and beautiful!

And Clark and Lois are on the trail of Intergang. But please, please, don't let anything horrible happen to Lois, too!

Ann

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Julia, Shadow and Ann, thank you all for your comments! I'm so glad you guys seem to be enjoying reading this story as much as I'm enjoying writing it. And Ann, though I never know what's going to happen until I sit down at the keyboard, I'm certain Lois is safe. Maybe in mortal danger (but when is she not?!) at some point, but safe overall. wink

Thanks again for reading, and for the lovely feedback!

~ Crystal

"Not all those who wander are lost." — JRR Tolkien

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard