Print Thread
#30081 05/24/06 04:27 AM
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Wow.

This one's just terrific. I know how hard it is to maintain a first-person subjective viewpoint for any length of time, but you're pulling it off in style! Seeing everything through Clark's eyes as it happens gives this story an immediacy and an impact it might not have otherwise.

The A-plot (somebody's stalking our favorite couple), the B-plot (Lucas Peregrine - hey, isn't Peregrine a type of falcon? and isn't that a clue?), and the C-plot (will he tell her or won't he?) are expertly interwoven, and each one supports and is supported by the others. This is storytelling at its best, and the Lois/Clark setting is an outstanding backdrop.

Did Josh actually push the cabin wall over onto Clark? Lois can't be lying, but did she see what she thought she saw? Who's leaving the pictures? Is the threat to Lois's life real or just meant to distract them? If so, distract them from what? Was Lucas from Krypton? What's in the box? Will Lois and Clark get skinny in their dipping?

Wow.

I can hardly wait for the next chapter, even though you're giving us more questions than answers in each post so far. Keep it up! I like this one a whole lot!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
These posts have been coming so fast (not that I'm complaining) that I haven't had a chance to comment yet.

I have to echo Terry's comments. This is a very fun fic. There is so much going on, so many subplots to keep the reader interested. And they are being unfolded very well. I look forward to reading this every day.

Tank (who thinks the only other thing this fic needs is an excuse for Lois to get a haircut wink )

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I have to echo the above comments. This story is great. The pacing is just right with tension, humor, and many other elements wonderfully woven together.

I am eagerly looking forward to the next parts of this story.

-Em

"But my experience is that as soon as people are old enough to know better, they don't know anything at all."

-Oscar Wilde, "Lady Windermere's Fan"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard