Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Toomi8 Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
T
Superman has a love child? That's the story when a woman starts a media storm claiming that her son's father is Superman. Lois and Clark investigate while an important peace treaty goes awry.

-favourite scene
-favourite quote
-fanfic reccomendations
-plot bunnies to release

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Quotes:
LOIS: You cooking, me watching.
CLARK: You're never cooking?
LOIS: It's not really something I do.
CLARK: I thought it was just lack of time.
LOIS: Lack of talent.

LOIS: The truth is what you tell me. And what I tell you. Because that's the kind of relationship we have to have.

Details:
Martha and Jonathan are in Metropolis.
Daily Planet has several parking levels (Minute 5:30)
Possibly the first Jimmy Interrupts. Lois kisses Clark just when Jimmy calls.
Top Copy is still around as a news format even after Diana Stride got discredited.
Lois and Clark discuss him not having any more big surprises. Apparently, his being a very patient man isn’t big on Clark’s surprise scale.
Clark tells his parents he has dated when Martha says the idea of him having a child is laughable.
Martha tells Clark he only started to do serious lifting after he got into junior high.
Anonymous is introduced. A terrorist for hire. Master of disguise. Never been identified.
Leigh-Anne Stipanovic steps forward, claiming to have Superman’s love child.
Lois is anxious to discredit the Superman's-Love-Child story. Lois doesn’t like seeing Jesse showing super powers. Leigh-Anne tells Lois that Superman got her Chocolates from Switzerland and Cheese from France (callback to Clark doing that in 3x01) and that he’s a super lover to which Lois spits out her drink.
Dr. Klein expects the DNA test to take four to five months due to the complexity of Kryptonian DNA. Shouldn’t that make a negative test from Jesse’s DNA much easier?
Jesse got the powers because Superman rescued a plane during Season two. Lightning struck and transferred the powers.
Tanzor and Fostonia have been enemies for a century. They are located on opposite coasts of the Black Sea. At least Tanzor is a nuclear power. It is implied that Tanzor is a former Soviet Republic.
Anonymous kidnaps Jesse so the super boy can kidnap the Tanzorian president.
Lois decides to crash the party on her own when Superman is busy.
Lois uses curling iron as a pretend gun and tells Anonymous she knows how to use it.
Lois displays very public affection for Clark in the office. She doesn’t care people are watching her kissing him passionately.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard