OP Offline
Blogger
S
Trying to stay somewhat on top of posting - here's Ch. 4

S
Blogger
Blogger
S
I'm loving this story so far. smile I can completely picture them both somewhat thinking it's a ruse, but secretly wishing it was true. Also, I like seeing Lois' relationships with other women. The friendship and camaraderie she shares with Jeanne is refreshing. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Sarah

S
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
S
Sarah - thank you! I agree; I wish we had seen Lois develop more friendships with women on the show. I know I risk being pelted with tomatoes for saying this but I always thought Mayson and Lois would have had friend potential if Clark hadn't been a factor. They are in similar lines of work and both intelligent, powerful women. I'm so glad you're enjoying it. Thanks for the feedback!

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
I love the dance and Lois slowly realizing that this isn't a ruse after all, that Closet has been pretending for a while his feelings for her run less deep than they actually do. So glad to see them on the same page here. Can't wait to see where this goes from here.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
S
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
S
Thanks! I'm glad this worked for you, I loved writing this chapter, they're so in sync as a couple. It's a fun ride from here!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard