#299694 04/12/24 07:19 AM
A
AmandaK Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
A
Story

Hope you enjoyed this one. Leave a comment.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Outstanding!

I loved how he basically WILLED it to happen. Now the discussion with Martha and Jonathan should be interesting...

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Blogger
Blogger
Ahhh this made me so happy! ❤️❤️❤️

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
*SQUEE!!!* *Happy sigh* ^__^

This is so adorable!!! laugh

~•~
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Oh, I loved how he worked so hard to make Lois happy. This is such a great AU. Thank you so much for writing this.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Features Writer
Features Writer
So happy clap

Though I do wonder what Jonathan and Martha are thinking at the moment (as well as the other instances of Clark just handling things so well, not to mention him having a long distant & long term girlfriend smirk wink ).

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Clark's happy thoughts made him fly. grin

Thank you for this WAFFy fic. smile

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Clark sighed. “You could have specified that you were only going as friends. I took Rachael. No one assumed we were more than friends.”

“This isn’t Smallville, Clark,” Lois replied, sounding exasperated. “Guys in Metropolis don’t go as just friends. They act all cool about it until they get you alone in the hall outside the bathrooms and then they try to convince you to head upstairs to a room their older cousin, Barty, reserved for them for the night.”

Peeking into their lives as teen-agers is so much fun! The differences are totally believable. It makes sense that Clark would still take Rachel as his date to the Prom, no way was he having anything to do with Lana Lang. Lois, sadly attended her prom with a toad. He deserved everything that happened to him.

Your story was so very romantic. Clark wanted to be there for Lois. What better way than to show up at the prom as her long-distance boyfriend? Now everyone will know she is most definitely taken!

With each installment this series gets better and better.

Last edited by Morgana; 04/17/24 03:16 PM. Reason: Edits

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard