A
AmandaK Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
A
Story

Comments go here

Last edited by AmandaK; 04/06/24 07:46 AM.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Glad to see a new chapter. So much emotion in this part. love Keep it coming! smile1

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Like Lois, I'm wondering what it is Clark keeps bottled up. And I hope we'll get to see more of the boys soon.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
B
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
B
Well, a lot of togh emotions there.
I would not be surprised if there is a lot of hidden trauma inside Clark. Ten years of having to deal with all he had to, ruling a planet wiht constant getting conuter-operated, being (made) responsible for he didn't even want, and maybe most importantly: not being allowed to be his true self due to society restrictions and whatnot. Sure, a lot of that will come back to bite. Guy really needs to get some good therapy.

Yeah, just resuming where they lef tit off ten years ago might...not exactly work out, indeed.
Good to see Lois grew up enough to admit her own mistakes. Although she had good reasons for he rassumptions - but even then, pulling the blame card was a weak move. Like expecting someone to wait and do nothing in a hostile environment for a decad eis also somewhat egocentric? But eh, these two will get it sorted out...eventually.
Hrm, I can see why Clark wuld not be in exactly repeating that night before leaving. HE now has to deal with two sons already, another one in the mix would be messy...:-)
Glad you are back on this. Now, I hope we can get to the next day soon, especially more of the boys.

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Many emotions are moving through this part. It may be short, but it gets the point across. Lois uses all of her skills and intimate knowledge of the man she loves to overcome the wall he has built around his time on New Krypton.

Excellent story! Please keep it coming! grovel

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard