Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Comments go here

Story is here

Kathryn
Features Writer
Features Writer
Wow, this was so awesome! I loved how Clark processed his situation and allowed himself to be vulnerable with Lois (though he admittedly hit rock bottom). I'm super glad she proved herself to be the best partner he could hope for sloppy

Can't wait for more!

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
I'm glad Clark finally came clean about being Superman and accepted Lois' help. Can't wait to see the conclusion.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Blueowl
Thank you, Clark had to hit rock bottom, where we saw him during Whine, Whine, Whine he was on his way to hit the end of his resilience, but he had his parents with him and Lois managed to lift him up again in time. So I had to keep his parents away (which was very hard - they are already in Metropolis in the episode and I needed to get them somewhere where they couldn’t reach him). Lois has been great for him here, fortunately she reacted in a good way to help him.

Bakasi
Yeah it was time for him to reveal his secret identity to her… he should have told her earlier.

Thank you both for your lovely feedback, the last part should be up tomorrow or Wednesday.

Kathryn

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard