Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Leave comments here please!

Spike: "There's a hole in the world...feels like we ought to have known."
-Angel
Features Writer
Features Writer
Cat really is an under used character. Admittedly, I used to not like her, but now I can see the potential and appreciate what she was and could have been.

I smirked when she revealed she had known the truth the whole time.... which..... if the case, shows what she did to Clark after Nightfall a bit shock

Anyway, I liked this jump forward in time laugh

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Loved the conclusion. I like the idea of Lois and Cat becoming friends. You're right, Cat has much potential. Thanks for sharing

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Features Writer
Features Writer
Love what you did here and how you portrayed the developing friendship between Cat and Lois!

Wonderful!! clap

Thank you for sharing!
-Bek

Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by Blueowl
Cat really is an under used character. Admittedly, I used to not like her, but now I can see the potential and appreciate what she was and could have been.

I smirked when she revealed she had known the truth the whole time.... which..... if the case, shows what she did to Clark after Nightfall a bit shock

Anyway, I liked this jump forward in time laugh

Ooof, yeah good point on Nightfall. I didn't think of that. I would love to pretend that the problematic elements of her character would have disappeared had they kept her around. Thanks for reading!

-Angel
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by bakasi
Loved the conclusion. I like the idea of Lois and Cat becoming friends. You're right, Cat has much potential. Thanks for sharing

Thanks! I always wanted to see them become friends and I think they would have if they had kept her.

-Angel
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Sara!
thought it would be a good way to round out the “Like Herding Cats” trilogy and I got the chance to write Cat Grant
clap

Amid their newfound friendship, Cat asks Lois a question that’s been weighing on her mind for years…
Do you want to investigate corruption at the highest echelons of international Haut Couture?

Cat’s Eye View
clap Clever!

it looked like she had someone willing to invest and help it grow to the next level.
Its just about time for Randolph Goode to enter the scene so he’s ready next year!

I know I wasn’t the easiest person to get along with at the Planet.”
Shows just how much a doggie’s behavior depends on their master.

“I wasn’t exactly a bundle of kittens,” Cat replied with a grimace.
Actually, she did crawl onto anything that moved.

“And risk having it announced on the front page of CatCo Magazine?”
laugh

Cat had never seen Lois Lane so fully and completely happy. It felt good knowing that she was partly responsible for it.
Actually, no, Clark wasn’t yet in a position to show Lois what he had learned from Cat about making a woman happy.

“I’m not talking about the proposal!” Cat exclaimed, with an airy wave of her perfectly manicured hand. She leaned even closer. “I mean how did he…you know…tell you his secret?”
jawdrop /notes revelation category/ wouldn’t it be awkward if Lois didn’t know the secret?
LOIS: Secret?
CAT: cat

“I mean his secret,” she said, giving the word special emphasis as she lowered her voice to a near-whisper.
That he’s a v…very patient man.

I’ve known his secret since he flew through the window with you in his arms,
Eeep!

It wasn’t hard to figure it out, especially since both Clark and Superman looked at you the exact same way.”
But…but…glasses!

“Well actually, he didn’t tell me, I figured it out…” The End
Basically, Lois has to do everything in their relationship.

That was a very entertaining conclusion of your trilogy clap

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Hi Sara!
thought it would be a good way to round out the “Like Herding Cats” trilogy and I got the chance to write Cat Grant
clap

Amid their newfound friendship, Cat asks Lois a question that’s been weighing on her mind for years…
Do you want to investigate corruption at the highest echelons of international Haut Couture?

Cat’s Eye View
clap Clever!

it looked like she had someone willing to invest and help it grow to the next level.
Its just about time for Randolph Goode to enter the scene so he’s ready next year!

I know I wasn’t the easiest person to get along with at the Planet.”
Shows just how much a doggie’s behavior depends on their master.

“I wasn’t exactly a bundle of kittens,” Cat replied with a grimace.
Actually, she did crawl onto anything that moved.

“And risk having it announced on the front page of CatCo Magazine?”
laugh

Cat had never seen Lois Lane so fully and completely happy. It felt good knowing that she was partly responsible for it.
Actually, no, Clark wasn’t yet in a position to show Lois what he had learned from Cat about making a woman happy.

“I’m not talking about the proposal!” Cat exclaimed, with an airy wave of her perfectly manicured hand. She leaned even closer. “I mean how did he…you know…tell you his secret?”
jawdrop /notes revelation category/ wouldn’t it be awkward if Lois didn’t know the secret?
LOIS: Secret?
CAT: cat

“I mean his secret,” she said, giving the word special emphasis as she lowered her voice to a near-whisper.
That he’s a v…very patient man.

I’ve known his secret since he flew through the window with you in his arms,
Eeep!

It wasn’t hard to figure it out, especially since both Clark and Superman looked at you the exact same way.”
But…but…glasses!

“Well actually, he didn’t tell me, I figured it out…” The End
Basically, Lois has to do everything in their relationship.

That was a very entertaining conclusion of your trilogy clap

wave Michael

But...glasses! LOL!!! SO silly, and yet...

Thanks so much for reading!

-Angel
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Ah!! I love that Cat had figured it out so easily!! And I'm glad they got to strike a friendship! Under all the superficial differences, they really do have a lot in common as characters! Great job, Sara!

What we've got here is failure to communicate...

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard