#299617 04/03/24 09:39 PM
A
AmandaK Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
A
Story

This was probably the toughest challenge I have ever taken on, having never done an episode rewrite or adaptation before. I will admit that, by the end, I was sort of tired of slogging through scenes and trying to change them up to fit the world I've created here. It's not one of my favorite episodes by any means. Besides, it was more fun to focus on L&C's relationship. Hope you enjoyed reading!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
clap clap clap
I Love It!!! I love this series, and I love everything about this story! The episode choice fits the premise like a glove! I love the way Lois relates to Aymee, and the way Clark's discussion with Philip made him rethink his own choices. I have a new motivation to fix my printer now because I just want to print these out and put them in a binder to keep always. They're wonderful! <3

~•~
Top Banana
Top Banana
The slog was worth it. A couple of very important points were revealed here. First Clark's perfect memory and how it is impacting him. He needs to quit holding it in and let Lois know, she can probably figure out a way to use it to their advantage. Second and most obviously, they just need to get on with their lives. They are close enough to back where they left that it probably won't matter as much as the changes they have already made. At least the almost wedding disaster can be avoided.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Features Writer
Features Writer
Yay! Glad Clark FINALLY realized the time to try to keep the timeline the same had long since passed. And man, Lois was certainly patient with him in this, though I suppose it was certainly her turn (after how many times Clark had been patient with her wink )

Liked the changes you've done with them. They're so sweet love

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard