Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Story is here

Kathryn
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I want to give Clark a hug, too. Poor guy. mecry

I hope he doesn't shut Lois out. She has always been able to shine light into the dark clouds looming over his thoughts. love

I love the stories at the ending of season 2. Looking forward to the next parts. smile1

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
This is so much better than the draft you showed me. I feel like we're really in Clark's head here. Poor guy is in for a bumpy ride. So glad to finally see this story posted 😃

Can't wait for the next part. clap

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Andreia
I think Clark would appreciate the hug, he deserves one - even though the Lunkhead seems to think that he doesn’t deserve it. He really should go to Lois to talk to her… unfortunately he is needed first.

The story screamed at me to be written and I think the end of season two is a wonderful timeframe to start a fanfiction. There is so much to be explored.

Bakasi
Thanks, I think I got better through this story, I rewrote it several times and tried out different things. I’ve always had my problems with ‘show, don’t tell’. And I admit I had ‘Copilot’ help me out with some words and with ‘show, don’t tell’.

I’m glad you two liked the first part. ❤️
The second will be posted tomorrow evening I think, depending on how much laundry and packing I got done by then.

Kathryn

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard