Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#295555 03/24/23 10:18 AM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Finally another addition to the New Year's series. One of these days, I might just write more of these. Thank you, SuperBek for the help.

This was part of Ficlet Friday, Personal Challenge, and Kerth Challenge #1 2023.

New Year's Season 5

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Loved this one. Season 4 had such a crazy ending. Thank you for omitting the baby noone will ever know where it came from. This is much better, Lois expecting and in vain trying to keep it a secret.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by bakasi
Loved this one. Season 4 had such a crazy ending. Thank you for omitting the baby noone will ever know where it came from. This is much better, Lois expecting and in vain trying to keep it a secret.

Thank you, bakasi. I wanted to ignore that baby, especially since we never got an answer. Yeah, I thought this would be a lot better and keeping it a secret would be their best bet.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Love this one! What a perfect Christmas gift for them to find out she is pregnant!! And silly Jimmy can't keep the news to himself for even a few minutes! lol

Oh, so when you write the next one, there's gonna be a little super baby!?!
love

Thanks for sharing this series with us!!

-Bek
smile1

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Awww! love

~•~
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! OMG I love this one mostest!!!! GAHHHH!! I love love love all the affection and that Clark is more affectionate since they found out! love I wish I had brains enough for more detailed comments, but I’m tired. But ahhhh what a waffy bedtime story for me tonight!! love

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by SuperBek
Love this one! What a perfect Christmas gift for them to find out she is pregnant!! And silly Jimmy can't keep the news to himself for even a few minutes! lol

Oh, so when you write the next one, there's gonna be a little super baby!?!
love

Thanks for sharing this series with us!!

-Bek
smile1

Thank you for the comment. I don't think Jimmy could keep it a secret for long. Yes, next one there will be a little super baby.

Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
Awww! love

Thank you. Yes, aww, is right.

Originally Posted by KSaraSara
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! OMG I love this one mostest!!!! GAHHHH!! I love love love all the affection and that Clark is more affectionate since they found out! love I wish I had brains enough for more detailed comments, but I’m tired. But ahhhh what a waffy bedtime story for me tonight!! love

Sara smile

Thank you for reading and commenting. The mostest, I love it! Yes, I was going for waffy!

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Carrie Rene!
This story is part of two challenges this time. It’s connected to the first Kerth Challenge 2023 with 824 words and the Personal Challenge. Enjoy.
I’m having the same “problem” with my bunnies. Also: meta challenges: how many challenges can you satisfy with a single story?

What can I do when I’m married to Superman?
Have a good excuse prepared in advance?

Now they’re happily married again, newlyweds in a sense, since they’ve only been remarried about five months
All wrappwed up nicely with the tidy little bow on top!

We’ve been through a lot together, and this next year we’ll be expanding our family.
They’re getting a little puppy?

We didn’t think it was possible, especially when Dr. Klein told Clark a few months ago that it was impossible. But I’m pregnant.
This sort of thing happened in ye olden days all the time. The monarch thought it impossible and then suddenly, his newest bride got pregnant after all. Those riding lessons with the wellbuilt instructor always paid off.

Clark keeps his arms wrapped around me with his hands covering my stomach.
Wrapping the little alien in his aura so it can grow strong.

“But it’s good news, right? Why can't the Chief know?” Jimmy asks, frowning.
Because then Lois gets to only report on dog shows till the baby’s here.

Oh, well, I guess he’s learned many things from me the past few years. I watch as Jimmy walks over to Perry and tells him something. “That lasted longer than I expected it to,” Clark
laugh

Another year, another adventure. And I think this year might just be our best one yet. The End
Aww how sweet!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Gahhhh yeah... I still think this one's my favorite of all the New Years!

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Adorable! I'm so happy for them!! And I giggled when Jimmy told Perry xD Great job!!

What we've got here is failure to communicate...

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard