Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Toomi8 Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
T
While Lois grapples with Clark's proposal and revelation, the Church family are up to no good. Trying to be one of the good guys for once, Bill Sr. is hampered by his wife, Mindy, and son, Bill Jr.

Trivia - One of the paintings being carried into the museum while Bill Jr. and Mindy are talking, appears in Season 1's 'The Foundling.' Lex identifies it as 'Gainsborough's Yellow Boy.'

-Favourite quotes
-Favourite scene
-Plot bunnies to release
-Fanfic recommendations

Next episode will be on Sunday February 18th, 2024.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Quotes:
LOIS: Who’s asking? Clark or Superman?

LOIS: I’m not mad. I’m hurt.

LOIS: You must give Church and his son some credit. They love Metropolis and never stop trying to take it over.

LOIS: That is so unfair. You know I can’t fly.

PERRY: This is a newspaper. It’s either catastrophe or atrophy.

CLARK: What’s there to understand. I asked you to marry me and you said no.

CLARK: I got things out in the open, starting with Will You Marry Me?
LOIS: No, I got things out in the open with starting with You Are Superman.
CLARK: A little louder. I don’t think they heard you in Gotham City.

LOIS: When were you planning on telling me? The honeymoon? Our first anniversary? Around the time the kids started flying?

BILL CHURCH SR.: We’re criminals. Greedy, opportunistic vermin praying on innocent people.

Details:

Intergang is expanding to Japan.
Bill Church Sr. got married after his heart attack to his nurse Mindy.
Bill Church Sr. wants to dismantle Intergang after his heart attack and newfound love.
Bill Church Sr. establishes the Church Group, a private security organization for Metropolis. It has around 4000 men and women on duty.

Mindy goes immediately into femme fatal mode when she realizes that Bill Sr. Is spending all the money.
Mindy suggests they blow up the art gallery opening and frame Bill Sr for the act.
Bill Church Jr. and Mindy have Superman help out in Philadelphia so they can blow up Lois without Superman interfering. And then they bungle it by having a slow time, giving Superman enough time to rescue Lois.
Mindy takes control of Intergang.

Lois needs time to think after finding out about Superman before she accepts the proposal. Clark gets petty that she doesn’t fall in his arms immediately. Lois wants to get back to being a couple the next day. Clark has cooled off.
Clark takes Lois up above the clouds.

Bobby Bigmouth at Lois’s place. Is distraught there’s no food.
Bobby brings Lois the tip on Joe The Blow.

Martha and Jonathan come to Metropolis to intervene in the children’s relationship troubles.
Jonathan tells Clark that Martha turned him down the first two times he asked her to marry him. Martha tells Lois she turned Jonathan down four times. It was during winter.

Clark started to get really strong at age thirteen.

Possible bunny:
Minute 37:50: Superman’s x-ray vision scans through loose hanging cloth, several layers across several meters. Results in him scanning the table cloth and the clothes of the persons behind the table.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard