Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#299007 01/29/24 04:49 PM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Here is the February newsletter a couple of days early. Sometimes I'm able to write them up earlier in the month and sometimes, not so much. Enjoy. And thank you KSaraSara for the article.

I do believe I added the results from the poll from here but can't remember. I'm sure I did. Plus enjoy a little word search on page 2. Thank you for reading, the feedback on these, and the answers to the polls created.

February Newsletter

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thanks for another great newsletter, CarrieRene! And my quote made it to the opening words party Also, hard to believe lovetvfan (temporarily) went AWOL just as the new naughty season started on the nfic section back in 2006/2007.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Love the kitty! Hello Moonlight!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Nice job!

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Thanks for another great newsletter, CarrieRenee! They are always fun! Moonlight is precious and I look forward to doing the author word search.

Congratulations to SuperBek! It’s exciting that you have a novel coming out next month! Good luck!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I don't think I ever mentioned how nice these are and what a great addition they make to the fandom. Well, they are and they do.

Also, I initially misread the quote as saying S1 had more Steampunk, and now I kinda want to see that. XD

~•~
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
I don't think I ever mentioned how nice these are and what a great addition they make to the fandom. Well, they are and they do.

Also, I initially misread the quote as saying S1 had more Steampunk, and now I kinda want to see that. XD

I had to go reread the quote to figure it out. Thank you by the way.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes

Steam Punk Lois! Courtesy of HGWells (and Mary)

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard