Print Thread
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
Hi, FoLCs! This isn't officially a Kerth post...

I did this last year for myself and shared it. Everyone found it wonderfully useful, so I’m doing it again and sharing again! I’m still not calling this an “official” Kerth file or anything because there might be errors in it that really are just me (if you find one, please let me know!).

This is a link to a Google Doc. You need to be logged into your Google account, and then you just need to click on the link and “make a copy” so that you can make changes and edit as you see fit. laugh

A little intro to the document:

On the left-hand side, there is a clickable table of contents/outline by category. Within each section is the ENTIRE list of eligible stories pasted…with the exception of the few categories that are objectively selected (i.e., size, challenges, nfic, new author). The size categories are pared down to the relevant stories for each section. I’ve done my best to include all the challenge responses I could find (please let me know if I’m missing any!).

My plan of attack for using this document is to delete stories from each section, narrowing things down until I have a list of 5 for each section! This is how my brain works. If it’s how yours works too—I hope this helps you! I want to make it as easy as possible for everyone who wants to get nominations in to get them in!

If you’re unclear about how nominations work or have questions or need a refresher, please see the Kerth Nominations FAQ, contact any member of the K-Comm, ask in Discord, or ask as a comment on any of the Kerth posts on the message boards.

2024 Kerth Award Nominations Organizer (unofficial)

Lemme know if you have questions or issues or corrections!!

Sara smile

Last edited by KSaraSara; 01/10/24 06:02 PM.

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

2 members like this: JadedEvie, SuperBek
Features Writer
Features Writer
Thank you!!!

K
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
Ack! I posted too early, I suppose!!

Thank you so much to Bek for finding more than a few boo-boos so far! peep If you've already made your copy... please maybe wait until morning to resave a new copy?? (Because Bek will probably find more errors as she scans through the list. goofy) And this is why it's unofficial! lol

Sara smile

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

J
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
J
Sara, this resource is amazing! I've used it to start reading more of the eligible stories and tailoring it to make my nomination list!

Looking forward to nominations beginning on March 3!

K
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
And eep! Stay tuned for an overall on that Best Super Short category!! Because we're going to add Best Micro Short! There were just SOOOO many stories! YAY!

But yeah, I'll update here when I've got the organizer updated—you should be able to just copy and paste the first category in your file if you've downloaded and made changes already!

Sara smile

1 member likes this: JadedEvie
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Thank you, Sara! I found this very helpful last year and I’ll be using it again this year.

K
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
And because Toomi requested it... just a plain checklist with check boxes for those of you who want to print it off and check off what you've read!

2024 Kerth Nomination Checklist

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard