Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
Please accept these images in lieu of other fdk for me and Bek. kthxbai

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

B
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
B
What the...just...WHY?

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.
Blogger
Blogger
*Blinks*

What just happened??

I am dying!!!

Is this better or worse??

Um…do I ship Lois & Lex now??

Very well done!

*brain explodes*

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I think we have a new Tank and Wendy team. Very well fixed, Mary. Awesome! But also... Brain fried.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
"Now I am become Wendy, destroyer of Tank Endings"
—Oppenheimer or somebody, probably

KSara & Bek: *Blushes* Aww thanks you guys! But you know, it's likely not the first time a fic had Clark and Superman as different people; I'm quite sure it's been done somewhere before. wink

Blind Passenger: Well, it needed to be done. And for some reason, it needed to be done just when my head had already hit the pillow.

90stvFangirl: Yep, you ship L&L now. We'll have to change the name of the website soon. smile

Bakasi: Thanks! XD

~•~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Mary!
A/N: *Grumbles about 90sTVFangirl and early mornings and needing to be asleep*
Ooooooh, a squick fic sequel / Tank-fix?

All that counts is winning. All that satisfies is power.
While both work well with Lois (she likes to “win” when “laying” with Clark) and Clark has a lot of “power”, which is required for Lois to “win” repeatedly, I still think this is about Lex “playing” by himself.

Of course, power is difficult to possess when you’re a farm kid.
cat Did you switch Lex and Clark to make sure Lois got knocked up by the right person?

Slowly, painstakingly, he’d managed to become the largest fish in that tiny pond, and now he was ready to take on the ocean.
You do a creepy Lex. He should get eaten by the local fauna. Or a Metropolis sewer alligator.

Yes, Clark Kent believed in the power of the press, and soon that power would be his.
You could change that to “the Presses”

But deep down, he knew it wouldn't be enough.
Tsk tsk tsk

All this power, and it wasn't enough.

Lex stood in front of the window, gazing down at the sprawling city below, and sighed. He built shelters and low cost housing, but people still found themselves on the streets.
Oh that’s evil, starting the section with that first sentence.

He funded schools and started youth programs, but children in this city still turned to crime. No matter what he did, it seemed like nothing was ever enough…
There is only one way to permanently stop people from needing shelter or turning to crime. Unfortunately, a Kryptonian Overload still needs a workforce. Even the Evermind Omnious could not exterminate the entire human race due to labor difficulties.

He raked a hand through his hair. His wife always tried to tell him not to worry about the ones he couldn't reach;
Awwww

; that his very position as the city's benefactor gave people hope, and that this was enough.
You know, Lex and Bruce might become fast friends!

Her faith in him was a treasure to be cherished more than any of the wealth his parents had left to him, and it held more healing power than the sun.

Perhaps if he had her courage, he would be doing more. Perhaps he wouldn't be such a recluse. Perhaps…he would even be using his “gifts” somehow…
Ooooh!

No. No, he couldn't allow himself to think along those lines. His parents had been very clear on what the consequences would be if anyone learned the truth about him;
No more running for President!

all the money in the world wouldn't save him if the people of Earth learned about the alien in their midst.
The other candidates would have a field day.

And now, it wasn't just his own life at stake anymore; by some miracle, he and Lois now had a child to protect.
Which might grow up to become a person of enormous power and wealth all on its own. Their daughter would also be gifted with a vastly superior intellect than her father sprouts and a penchant for chocolate without needing a super husband to burn off said chocolate.

He stretched out his hearing, grateful for the powers that allowed him to hear her heartbeat from a distance.

But it wasn't enough.
Awww!

-End...?-
You really had to go and twist that beautifully evil premise of 90stvfangirl all around, did you? Is this some sort of statement that you require new fic? And some prompts? Because I’ll do that sort of thing as soon as brain isn’t dead.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Darth! smile

Did you switch Lex and Clark to make sure Lois got knocked up by the right person?

Aw, you already know me so well! ^_^

Wait, does that mean I'm getting predictable? <_<

Is this some sort of statement that you require new fic? And some prompts?

Well if you insist on writing some, by all means! *G*

~•~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Aw, you already know me so well! ^_^

Wait, does that mean I'm getting predictable? <_<

Hmm... I want to say only to evil writers who have spent years training themselves to produce the most irrationally funny alternative facts. Also, yeah, I probably do smile1

So, to calm your muse, the ideas are always creatively fresh. The fact that you pick the most outlandishly creative option, that's something to take home to the bank.

LEX: rich people have their own private bank in the basement.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
J
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
J
This first section was just unnerving (like, in a good way? ...please take that as a compliment). rotflol

The idea of the farmers lacking control over their surroundings and livelihood is a brilliant seed here, for Clark to... 'manage,' as you put it. But otherwise, I feel like I need to pull a blanket up over my head after reading the first half of this! (Somehow also meant as a compliment.) The Luthor pathology is just worse and creepier on Clark.

Loooooove the spin on power from CreepoClark to BenevoLex. Also just brilliant in how you're shaping them as foils.

He stretched out his hearing, grateful for the powers that allowed him to hear her heartbeat from a distance.
But it wasn't enough.
So, so poignant. The repetition/parallel sentence structure you set up and capitalized on in here is gripping.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard