Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
bakasi Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Welcome to the boards and thank you so much for leaving feedback for my story. It means so much that people like to read my work. Currently, I'm not planning to revisit this universe. But hey, maybe the must has other ideas.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
I love, love, love everything about this part: I love the WAFF, I love that while Clark is definitely doing more than thinking about proposing to Lois he realizes it is too soon, I love that he now has an apartment and that he is officially a Planet staff member, that he is Superman, and most of all, I love the ending. And a a bonus, I love that there is still one more story part to enjoy tomorrow.

I am curious about what the public thinks of all this: Do they realize that MagiKal is Superman? Are there any people complaining that his magic tricks weren’t really tricks? (Not that he ever claimed them to be.) Do they realize that it was Superman/MagiKal who saved them? If so, I am sure that earned him a lot of good will, although I would guess there will always be some conspiracy theorists who will blame him for Nightfall’s presence in the first place. (Hmmm… I don’t think I have ever seen that angle presented in fanfic before…)

The only thing I *don’t* love is that there is only one more story in the series and then I’ll have to bid this AU adieu. On the other hand: This story took place over the course of canon’s season one. There are still three more seasons… (Hint, hint. wink )

Once again, brava!

Last edited by Lynn S. M.; 06/26/24 02:53 PM.
bakasi Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Lynn S.M.
On the other hand: This story took place over the course of canon’s season one. There are still three more seasons… (Hint, hint. wink)

Thank you so much for your feedback, Lynn. I must admit that I do miss these characters, Houdini in particular. But with Clerk being Superman now, I don't see how the presence of Houdini or even Lois in the know would affect enough of the rest of the show to make a story from there.

Sure, there's still Luthor to bring down. But I think I prefer to leave all of that to imagination.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard