Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#281941 09/19/18 01:55 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Insanity is Here.

Comments, questions, and raised eyebrows go here.

~•~
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
IT'S PERFECT!! OMG I love it so much! I love their dynamic and all the things I don't want to spoil for other people and just everything!! *squeals and claps her hands like a small child at Christmas*

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Queenie!

lol

Mustard?? My tastebuds just revolted at the thought. The Mistress certainly has a way with torturing, doesn't she?

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Kerth
Kerth
rotflol clap that was fabulous! I'm so glad I reread the first one first, but they were both great! And lol at Lois being nice being torture for Clark.

Fun fic!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Ahahahahaha! This is even funnier all put together than the snippets in the chat! Love it!

Poor Clark. Lois got the perfect punishment by *not* punishing him all day.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks, guys! laugh

~•~
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Mary!
/goes backtracking/ jawdrop Ooooooh! [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Lois strolled casually up to the bar, not even sparing more than a disinterested glance at him as she set down the tray of empties.
Is that a prequel? But no, you said sequel.

He was starting to think she hadn't recognized him, when she suddenly said,
[Linked Image] It’s Crush!

Her eyes met his, a mischievous spark dancing in them. “Oh, it's not for me.” She lowered her voice. “Drink up.”
shock What did he do to her?

Her smile was brief. “You know, it's a little less fun when I know that y—*some people* can swallow bombs.”
thud She already knows?

“If it makes you feel any better,” he said after a moment of fruitlessly trying to scrape his tongue against the roof of his mouth, “*some people* have a lot more sensitive taste-buds than most humans would.”
rotflol So, what does ‘bomb’ taste like?
CLARK: Chicken roadkill.

The smile returned in full force, and he could hear her breathing turn slightly ragged.
So, she’s thinking about other things he gets to taste, huh?

“Kent!” she hissed, kicking her legs as he lugged her towards the dumpsters. “Have you lost your mind?! This is...insubordination!”
clap No, actually, they call it an insurrection or a revolt when the slaves turn on their mistresses.

She froze when he reached the dumpster. “...No! Stop! RED LIGHT!”
[Linked Image]

He winced even as he dropped her in. Yes, he was definitely going to pay. But then, maybe being punished would be kind of fun? Lois could be so creative when she was angry, after all...
hyper Headline: Dominating Superman!

...and froze when he saw her standing in front of the machine, smiling pleasantly at him.

“Oh, hi, Clark!” she said, her voice sweet and cheerful.
Oh,n o! She hit her head.

She nodded toward the steaming cup in her hand. “I was just getting myself a coffee. Want some?”
/squints/ She probably remembers his taste bud remark, huh? Was it made from the bathtub water from when she got herself cleaned up after her dumpster dive?

She sipped her coffee, her expression the picture of serenity. “Would you like me to run out and get you something else, Clark? The bakery isn't too far.”
Okay, he’s probably in really deep trouble.

He stared at her for several seconds, then ran to his desk.
/squints/

“You're welcome.” She favored him with another sunny smile that made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. “Did you want to look mine over, when you're done? You don't have to if you don't want to, but I value your opinion.”

Clark thought he might pass out.
So, she’s withholding sex, huh?

He broke into a cold sweat. “M-Miss Lane...please...”

She brought her lips close to his ear. “Oh, please, just call me Lois.”

At that point, his heart stopped.
laugh He wasn’t allowed to call his Mistress ‘Lois’ yet? Oh boy.

His hands were shaking when he knocked on her door. Thankfully, she answered it fairly quickly. He immediately stumbled inside and dropped to his knees in front of her. “Please can we go back to normal?!” he begged.
Yep, she’s withholding sex.

“Quiet!” she snapped. “Get up.”
Ooooh!

“Now, then...” She snapped her fingers. “Make me a cup of coffee. Use orange juice instead of sweetener. Oh, and add some salt and pepper, and just a little mustard.”
So, drink for him?

She shook her head. “We're not at work right now, Clark; it's 'Mistress' here.” A grin spread across her face. “And the coffee isn't for me.”
laugh

She got him whipped, huh?

Of course, now I wonder how Lex Luthor will fare with Mistress Lane.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Darth! hyper
Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Of course, now I wonder how Lex Luthor will fare with Mistress Lane.

wave Michael

You mean Lex Leather. Whilst reviewing The Episode Script for this one, I learned that's his correct name. Sadly, I was not able to work it into this fic, and my efforts for a spinoff haven't gone so well as yet. (Maybe someday...) Still, the timing of its discovery and the fact that they used it more than once makes it my favorite typo in the history of English. ^_^

~•~
Columnist
Columnist
I love it. Some people say "kill with kindness" and that is what Lois sure did. If I knew someone was going to get even with me and the next day they were so sweet to me, I would wonder what was going on.

Blogger
Blogger
oh my gosh, both stories are phenomenal!! 😆 You really knocked this bunny out of the park. Loved it! Perfection.

“I should’ve known better than to order chinese food from a place called Ralph’s Pagoda.”

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard