Print Thread
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
Can you believe 2023 is almost over??? I can't! I'm not sure how time has flown so much!! (H.G. Wells better not have been messing with the RL timeline... ๐Ÿ•ฐ๏ธ)

For our very first post this Kerth 2024 season, we are recruiting for a new committee member!

AnnieM unfortunately has to step down this year due to time constraints with RL. She wanted to be sure to leave room for someone who can give the Kerths more time than she's able to! So, with her absence, we're in need of a new member to take her place. ๐Ÿ˜„

Now before I go over the "job description," I just wanted to say that obviously real life comes first! And we do our best on the K-Comm to work together to accomplish everything so the requirements and responsibilities below will be a group effort!

As our shiny new committee member, you'll be expected (to the best of your ability ๐Ÿ˜Š) to:

• Engage with public Kerth posts to help answer questions (as you're able) and generally help foster and build enthusiasm for the awards.
  • Help recruit volunteers for things like activities and presenting awards.
  • Login to Discord (there will be a group chat just for K-Comm) preferably once a day to keep up to date with and participate in K-Comm discussions.
  • Be super excited about the Kerths and spreading the love so that we increase engagement with and awareness of the awards! ๐Ÿฅณ

There's no requirement for how long you've been a FoLC or been active or anything. If you want to delurk and snag this role, that's awesome! Just found FoLCdom? Sweet! We'll help get you up to speed!

Throw your hat in the ring here in the comments or via PM! The K-Comm will want to make a decision by next Friday, December 15th, so don't wait!

Thanks!!

The Kerth Committee
KSaraSara, Darth Michael, lovetvfan, [Your Name Here]

P.S. How freaking great is it to be able to use the unicode emojis??? ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
๐Ÿ†2024 Kerth Award Posts ๐Ÿ†.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

1 member likes this: JadedEvie
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
*yay* Kerth season is upon us!

Quick! got and get your almost done stories in so they are eligible this year hyper

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (Itโ€™s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard