Next Thread
Print Thread
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi FoLCs,

I'm scheduling some planned downtime for the boards on Dec 8th 10-11 UTC. It's probably gonna be while US FoLCs are still sleeping (provided you guys follow a regular day/night cycle on the boards wink ), but it could impact Ficlet Friday. Sorry!

When it's done, we will hopefully have unicode emoji support on the boards smile1

wave Michael

Last edited by Darth Michael; 12/08/23 06:54 AM. Reason: Updated downtime to document that it's completed.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I've been spending 12-14 hours a day on this forum since I discovered it. What I am going to do? This will be a forced detox.

I don't have plan B. What am I going to read? frown

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Carol,

Don't worry, we do have a Plan B available: our Archives:
Gfic: lcfanfic.com
Nfic: nfanfic.com

I recommend checking out Wendy Richards, Nan Smith, ML Thompson, Sue S to get you started.

There's also the Fifth and Six Season collection of stories.

And The Ultimate Drug by Hazel since you mentioned your addiction wink

Also, yay for this place still attracting new victims, dem readers smile1

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Thank you!!
With the news that I will delve into the archives. I'm getting out of there smile

I've already read almost everything by Nan Smith, Wendy Richards and Bobbart (from Nan I only miss "Home", I don't understand why I'm resisting reading that series).

Thank you very much for the recommendations, I really enjoy everything you write here, it is a whole world of ideas and stories. smile

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Carol!

So great to hear you are having tons of fun reading! If you ever need a quick suggestion, you can also join us on the Discord server. FoLCs will be happy to supply loooong reading lists in a heartbeat.

Slightly related: the Home series was my last Nan, too, I think. Figured, "Clark with a not-Lois Lois, why would I read it". Then I started and have re-read it at least twice now. It's a really intricate future-verse that Nan has created.

wave Michael

Moderated by  Darth Michael 

Link Copied to Clipboard