Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Chapter 16: 5th

Final part laugh. Admittedly, there's a lot there and it does move fairly fast..... I hope it tied up loose ends well enough though.
Hope you all enjoy.

I have started outlining the next Act -- Entrust.

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Ohh. I can't believe how you managed to get everything together and perfect.

I loved that Kal gave Mixy what he deserved, how everyone helped him come back... they rescued Poloma and that ending was perfect. I want a little angelic face Kal.

I feel like it wasn't enough, I need more story.

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
What an amazing part. And Lois is pregnant, yay. This was one of my favorite Investigate stories. Thanks so much for sharing

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Blogger
Blogger
omg, he's back to normal, I can breathe again! And that ending, everything coming together, I love it!

hah, Clark being paid by the foundation XD

I truly can't extol my love for this series enough, it has shifted something in how I see all these characters, and "ruined" canon for me on a whole new level, darn you :>

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
I finally have some down time so I was able to read the whole story today. Once I started I could not stop. I love it and it’s a wonderful addition to this universe.

I’m very happy Kal got his eye sight back! That’s great!

Little Kal is adorable. Even as a child, he has a strong bond with Lois and when she was in danger, he instinctively knew he had to protect her. After all that Kal has done to help humanity, it was wonderful seeing so many people wanting to help him when he needed it most.

I’m very happy little Kal was able to out fox Myx and is now back to normal with a baby on the way! That’s sweet! I can’t wait for more! Thank you!

Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
CarolD - ^_^ I tried to close things as best I could, though I agree I could have used a bit more little Kal myself wink

bakasi - I had thought about holding off on the pregnancy, but I felt they all could use a happy break

LauraHex - I figured if any PI is going to get paid by the Foundation, it would have to be Clark :P And sorry for spoiling things for you laugh

Songbird - Some of my favorite scenes to write are ones where an average person gets to step up and be awesome :3. As for Myx, I think him getting outsmarted by a child would be how he'd want to go (if he had been in his right mind--this Myx admittedly had turned a bit dark).

Thanks for the reviews! The next Act is in progress.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard