Print Thread
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
I totally need to catch up on responding to feedback! We're both just enjoying the heck out of your feedback so far and feeling so lucky! love

I won't make you wait for me to play catch up... so here's Chapter 7!

Please, please keep all the amazing and wonderful and blush-inducing feedback coming! We're definitely reading and enjoying as it hits our inboxes (and I'll reply soon!)!

Enjoy!

Sara and Socomama

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Features Writer
Features Writer
drool Happy cuddle time with some brief air time.
I really hope he can tell her soon and in the romantic way he desires!!!

And they seem to be closer to resolving this, hopefully that'll be the case....

Looking forward for more smile1

J
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
J
I'm really loving the places where you choose to be faithful to the episode, and the places that you choose to expand!

He realized, to his horror, that they were floating—hovering—just a few inches over the bed. Oh god.
Laughing in delight at this - oh, Clark. He keeps his secret so well, and then his emotions just completely, utterly betray him! rotflol

Please don’t be mad, he thought. Please forgive me. I can’t do this without you.
She really has no idea how much hangs in the balance of her emotional baggage.

“Huh, yeah, you know...men...”
This feels too real, though! lol

With her attention on Bender, Clark quickly scanned the marina for whoever shot the dart. He spotted him, there, in the water, his flippers and scuba gear already propelling him clear to the other side of the marina. It was unmistakably...
“Nigel.”
THANK YOU for fixing this! I love that you're giving Clark a little more overall vision of the world around him.

"...Veronica Cox was just found dead in her prison cell.”
Oh, dang!

A steely dread gripped his chest.
Just fascinated with this phrasing. For the 'man of steel' to have something affect him as if it were steel in comparison. Really sort of raises the stakes when you consider it.

He couldn’t tell her that he had this sixth sense sometimes when danger was near. Especially when it came to her. He couldn’t tell her how once he sensed she was in trouble in the middle of handling a mudslide in Chile, and rocketed back to Metropolis to check on her, only to find her being held at gunpoint by a member of Intergang.
This is one of my very favorite tropes - I love the hint that there's a little something extra in there! Might be Kypyontian, might be soul mate ties, but whatever it is, it always feels exciting.

...in a reassuring way that felt both newly intimate and thrillingly in-bounds since last night. He released a tense breath, and he reveled for just a moment in the reminder that her touch had the power to calm him.
Aww. This is my favorite line from this one. The little breath that he gets to take.

Loving the urgency that's building alongside all the almost-date goodness! Looking forward to seeing how it turns out!

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Cuddle time is so adorable! Unfortunately, reality bites and they’ve got to go back to the issue at hand and piece together what is going on. Looking forward to the concluding chapters.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
K
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
Yay!! Cuddle time was so fun, with a side of real talk! Glad you all enjoyed! And yeah... reality's a comin'! Hang on... only two parts left...

Thank you all for the amazing feedback so far!! love

Sara and Socomama smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Oh, there's a plot bunny right there. What if Lois had woken up finding that she's floating in Clark's arms.

This was another great chapter.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard