Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Chapter 11: Child

So Mxyzptlk is really wanting some entertainment....

Blogger
Blogger
omg my heart absolutely cannot handle this thud

Freelance Reporter
Online Content
Freelance Reporter
Oh, I can't believe it!!

I don't even know what to write... you've left my brain spinning. I can't imagine how this will be resolved, so I urgently need to read the next chapters.
dizzy crazy confused

My husband asked me what was wrong when he heard the scream I made when I read that Clark is a boy again. =P

Last edited by CarolD; 11/21/23 01:20 AM.
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
I believe this might be the first de-aging fic I'm ever going to read. I love it that he's indeed his five year old self and not a small version with the memories of an adult. But that will only serve to increase his predicament. I'm really curious how you will handle this. Can't wait for the next chapter.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
LauraHex -- Sorry, maybe I should have put a heart warning at the beginning? blush

CarolD -- Apologies to your husband lol . The plot bunny blindsided me a bit too on this one. Poor Clark! And poor Lois!

bakasi -- Yeah, I felt Mxyzptlk would not pull his punches. And after the number of times he's failed, he's cutting things a bit loose now..... eek

Again, thanks for commenting ^-^ , I'll post the next part later tonight (in about 3 hours).

Freelance Reporter
Online Content
Freelance Reporter
Originally Posted by Blueowl
CarolD -- Apologies to your husband lol . The plot bunny blindsided me a bit too on this one. Poor Clark! And poor Lois!

Again, thanks for commenting ^-^ , I'll post the next part later tonight (in about 3 hours).

My husband should be used to my reactions to reading by now. Almost 17 years and I still surprise him with my addiction to reading and reading.

By the way, I had a reader block and you broke it. Your stories are addictive.

I will wait patiently for the next part. =D

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I am really enjoying this!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard