K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
And the date continues... it's a really, really long date, y'all! party

Let us know what you think!! What's your favorite part?

Here's Chapter 3!

Sara and Socomama smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Features Writer
Features Writer
I love really, really long dates lol

I always love it when Lois "defends" Superman against Clark's insecurities!!! Well done here!!

Looking forward to the next chapter!! clap

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Love this!!! Love that Lois doesn’t think of Superman as an alien and recognises that he has a very human heart and it’s not just kryptonite that he’s vulnerable to.

Glad too that that their date is moving forward well.

Look forward to the rest

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
T
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
T
I like how Clark spells out the danger she ends up in. Lois had a really horrible habit of ignoring it all instead of being a little aware.

Great update.

More?

Features Writer
Features Writer
Squeeeeeee! Loved their talk about Superman and how Clark realizes (in yet another way) how awesome Lois is. And I like that Clark just spouts off how dangerous her current situation is. I think they both needed that.

Can't wait for more!!

J
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
J
So glad that I could read these three sections together! This story is so wonderfully sweet and swoony and melty!

she had lingered on his stoop and said something with her eyes that made him feel certain she was looking at Superman, not Clark. Because he knew without a doubt she wanted him to kiss her.
This is so painfully bittersweet!

“Oh, right! That does fit. I always forget.” She filled in the answer and was ready to go on to the next clue as if she hadn’t just...
This makes such an impact, getting it from Clark's view!

His heart stuttered to a stop and seemed to hang suspended on this feeling, this revelation that—while she’d failed to recognize that her hero was also her partner—she could see right through to the heart of him. And he wasn’t quite sure what to do with that feeling yet.
I love this - and the section leading up to it!

something in his heart grabbed ahold of this moment and tucked it safely inside.
It breaks your heart a little to read this, because you realize how few of these moment Clark's been afforded.

He stood up hotly and began to pace, gesturing emphatically in front of her as he spoke.
I get the feeling that between this and Nigel's new quest for Lois, Lex is going to end up spoiling this date no matter what they do!

Looking forward to the next section!

K
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
SuperBek— Ahh I love, love when Lois defends Superman to Clark like this too!! And yep... we're all for LONG dates around here! LOL!

CrazyBabe—Yay!! Thanks, we REALLY loved that part too and thought it was really important to include! Thanks!

Toomi—Yes! Clark gets to have his say here, and it's not so easy for her to brush off! Thanks! smile

Blueowl—Yep! Both those things are so important here!! Thank you!!

JadedEvie—Gahh! Yes! We had so many revisions throughout this date section (because it's so long lol), but we KNEW this this clue had to be from Clark's POV! I'm so glad to hear it worked well! Thank you for pointing out lines!

Thank you, everyone!!! Even those of you just reading along because we love knowing that people are reading this story that we love so much!

Sara and Socomama smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard