Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Chapter 8: Aura

Some PI work and eye details....

Blogger
Blogger
Oooh! There are so many rich threads in this story, it’s such a pleasure to see them all interweave and develop.
Also yay for eye exam, yes im a sucker for literally any care things. Wonder how the therapy session will go.
Canon did have auras in it, if I recall, and I love this continuation of it.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Interesting stuff going on!

Love that he got his vision back and WOOHOO a new ability! Sweet! Will be interesting to see how he uses it.

-Bek

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Kal always brings something good out of everything bad that happens to him.

That her aura was broken...now he uses it to protect and is able to heal with it.

They almost left him blind in one eye... now he sees things that he couldn't see before.

I wonder if something else will happen to him and what he will get out of it.

Kal now always wears his wedding ring. He is now officially a proud married man. I love it!

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Wow, a new ability. I'm very curious how that one will help him through the rest of the story. Can't wait to find out what you've cooked up. Once again this proves to be a very interesting ride.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
LauraHex -- Yeah, his aura was briefly mentioned a few times (and displayed spreading his invulnerability through his cape) but I definitely expanded on it.

SuperBek -- He will definitely be using this again very soon... ^_^

CarolD -- I do always try to balance everything, especially the bad. And I've been itching to have Superman wear his ring publicly :3

bakasi -- This power will be super important. It's been about a year in the making I think.

Anyway, thanks for reading and reviewing everyone. Next part will be up soon.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wearing his ring publicly. What a huge difference from canon! It’s always fun to see Bernie in action. You have brought so many intriguing powers and facets to his life. Every chapter brings something new.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard