OP Offline
Beat Reporter
T
Chapter is here.

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
I was intrigued after the first chapter as to how this was going to pan out. I certainly wasn’t expecting what was delivered here. Very interesting to bring H.G. Wells into this premise and curious as to why Superman or Clark have not been seen for 20 years. Would’ve thought he’d keep in contact with Perry and Jimmy at least. I look forward to the rest!

Last edited by Crazy_Babe; 11/12/23 09:27 PM.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
I still wonder what happened to Clark. How will Lois interfere if she can't be seen? Will she save an unconscious Clark from the cage?

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
GAHHHHHH!!! Toomi! My heart is breaking! whinging whinging

I'm on the edge of my seat trying to figure out what comes next!!

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

T
Toomi8 Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
T
Originally Posted by Crazy_Babe
I was intrigued after the first chapter as to how this was going to pan out. I certainly wasn’t expecting what was delivered here. Very interesting to bring H.G. Wells into this premise and curious as to why Superman or Clark have not been seen for 20 years. Would’ve thought he’d keep in contact with Perry and Jimmy at least. I look forward to the rest!

I'm glad it wasn't what you were expecting! Hope your questions will be answered in future chapters.

Originally Posted by bakasi
I still wonder what happened to Clark. How will Lois interfere if she can't be seen? Will she save an unconscious Clark from the cage?

Thanks for the comment smile

Originally Posted by KSaraSara
GAHHHHHH!!! Toomi! My heart is breaking! whinging whinging

I'm on the edge of my seat trying to figure out what comes next!!

Sara smile

Yay! I broke your heart... temporarily.... I've never been one to write the heart wrenching moments as it's not my strength. For this fic I thought I'd try.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Ahhh!

Love where you're going with this! I'm also on the "OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO CLARK" train... whinging

Can't wait for the next chapter!!

-Bek

Blogger
Blogger
Loving this direction! Also wondering where the note from Clark came from. Did Luthor write it and send it to Perry? I’m also fretting about how Lois wasn’t paying attention to Wells’ instructions. And now she’s alone?!?! Eep!

The suspense is killing me! So good!

“I should’ve known better than to order chinese food from a place called Ralph’s Pagoda.”

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard