Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#298045 11/10/23 05:04 PM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Newsletter question. Do all of you like the style of the newsletter? I try to make it look like a newspaper would. Is the font too small? Should it only be a page? Any recommendations to make it better? More than 2 pages could be too much, just my opinion. Thank you.

Any recommendations on what other articles we could provide.

Features Writer
Features Writer
I think sticking with 2 or less is best, could even do a single page 'poster' for the lighter months since I know sometimes certain months are busier than others.

As for ideas, perhaps imaginary Dear Lane letters (where people ask her for advice and she replies in her Lois way?). Short and sweet (or not so sweet, depending on what she thinks of the question). Could have it be juxtaposed at times and have her husband answer? huh

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The newsletter is fine just as is. Thanks so much for creating it!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
I agree with Blueowl about the length and I like her idea of Dear Lane Letters. I just recently read again A Chip Off the Old Clark by Stopquitdont. In that story, Perry hires Martha to write a Dear Martha column. That could be fun too!

I’m sure doing a weekly newsletter is time consuming. Thank you! I appreciate all your effort and hard work. I love it!

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard