Next Thread
Print Thread
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Here is the 6th Act of Investigate, chapter 1: Dangerous

Please let me know what you think ^_^

Last edited by Blueowl; 11/04/23 11:12 PM.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay, another installment in your Investigate series. Can't wait to find out where this is going. I loved this first part. It's interesting to see how Clark uses his abilities. Great he could help those kids, both as Clark and as Superman.

The conversation about how dangerous he is or could be was well done. clap

Eagerly waiting for the next part.

Last edited by bakasi; 11/03/23 08:43 AM.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Me encanta ver las dos partes de Clark. Por un lado atrapa al secuestrador pero no quiere publicidad, solo fue un buen samaritano que estaba alerta e hizo lo correcto, por el otro cura a las personas quemadas y TIENE que permitir que haya medios de comunicación porque es su lado público y tiene más oportunidades de ayudar de esta forma.

Me encantó cómo enfrentó los miedos de la abuela de Mateo y su explicación de ser peligroso pero elegir no serlo.

Ahora a esperar pacientemente la siguiente actualización. dance

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So happy Superman could help those burn victims with the use of his aura. Really enjoying this series and looking forward to seeing how Flare will compare with your previous stories!

It was interesting to hear the discussion about good dangerous and bad dangerous. Mateo and the others will have much to think about!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
bakasi -- Thanks ^_^ I love including little kids in fics. I wish the show had included more kid interactions :3. And glad you liked the way he clarified being dangerous. At first I wasn't sure about it, but I felt it's really important, especially for what's coming in this fic.

CarolD -- Sabes, no me di cuenta completamente de esa yuxtaposición. A veces pienso que Clark simplemente escribe él mismo. blush Me alegro que lo hayas disfrutado ^-^

Morgana -- So glad the 'dangerous' bit came across so well. It's sort of the cornerstone of this fic. And thanks for reviewing grin

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard