Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Previously in Murder Over Metropolis, Captain Benson once again interrupted an important moment between Lois & Clark. Afterward, Lois & Clark started going through Lois's notes and realized Gretchen Kelly could be involved.

Enjoy Part 10, where Lois & Clark struggle with some hard truths. Thank you, once again, for all of the great feedback.

Part 10

Last edited by CarrieRene; 10/23/23 07:07 AM.
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Ahh, it seems like Lois and Clark finally have a bit of luck. I love how you portrayed Clark's anger. Usually, he just seems okay with being rejected and just gives Lois time to move back to bring friends. But it totally makes sense that he'd need time, too.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Clark had left her apartment just after twelve thirty, when Lois had started nodding off at the table trying to stay awake. They’d set a plan for the next day, including locating Gretchen Kelly, going back to LexCorp, and checking on Mrs. Cox at the hospital.

Right off the bat they are working together, but there is so much that must be resolved between them!

Captain Benson cleared his throat and looked from Lois over to the woman lying in the hospital bed. “Mrs. Cox was just informing me that Lex wasn’t supposed to die,” he said.

Talk about dropping a bomb! Captain Benson makes me very nervous.

Great mystery here! But especially what's happening between Lois and Clark.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by bakasi
Ahh, it seems like Lois and Clark finally have a bit of luck. I love how you portrayed Clark's anger. Usually, he just seems okay with being rejected and just gives Lois time to move back to bring friends. But it totally makes sense that he'd need time, too.

Yes, they are finally working together. Portraying Clark's anger can be hard to write when he's such a good guy. Thank you for the feedback.

Originally Posted by Morgana
Clark had left her apartment just after twelve thirty, when Lois had started nodding off at the table trying to stay awake. They’d set a plan for the next day, including locating Gretchen Kelly, going back to LexCorp, and checking on Mrs. Cox at the hospital.

Right off the bat they are working together, but there is so much that must be resolved between them!

Oh yes, even more that needs to be resolved.

Captain Benson cleared his throat and looked from Lois over to the woman lying in the hospital bed. “Mrs. Cox was just informing me that Lex wasn’t supposed to die,” he said.

Talk about dropping a bomb! Captain Benson makes me very nervous.

Great mystery here! But especially what's happening between Lois and Clark.

Thank you, Morgana. Yes, Captain Benson can make anyone nervous. I love mysteries.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard