Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#297778 10/17/23 03:00 PM
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Thanks to everyone who comments (and the lurkers. I see you, too wave)! Feedback is always appreciated.

Last edited by drdeathdefying; 10/19/23 02:21 PM.

"I hope this little incident hasn't put you off of flying. Statistically speaking, it's still the safest way to travel."
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Thanks for another interesting chapter. I wonder how you'll manage to resolve this in just one more chapter. Can't wait for that next part.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
J
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
J
Yay chapter 5!

His eyes had failed him sooner than expected.
This is such a real detail for divers, especially water near an urban city like this!

What if someone needed his help? No, he reassured himself. This was where he was needed. He couldn’t be everywhere at once, after all.
This is so totally Clark - needs to save an entire race of people, but still worrying about the individual. I wonder if that assurance is Lois' influence? Maybe its her voice in his head after all these years. smile

...they’d swam so deep that they’d reached the sky on the other side of the world.
Gorgeous imagery!

It reminded him of Metropolis. Even there, he usually wasn’t the weirdest thing someone saw in their day.
lol

The older woman raised an eyebrow. “This is Clark?” she asked, her words tinged with vitriol.
Ope! Mom's always ready with that quick ear! Poor Clark, lol

I wouldn’t have had that whole complex about what they wanted for me. Maybe I’d have done things for myself instead of for them, for a change.” That sounded familiar. Clark was sure Lois could attest to that.
Such an interesting comparison here!

Superman hadn’t needed to set up a home-base there—he belonged to the world. But Clark?
I love the way you chose to answer this for both his personalities. It's interesting to see how his mind works. It's such an easy answer for two-dimensional Superman. But Clark has to really evaluate it.

“Lois. I stayed for her.”
love Aww.

Looking forward to the last chapter!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lori left her world to live on the surface. She has a great deal to offer to the science of oceanography. I am really curious to see how all of this is resolved.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Columnist
Columnist
I like how you described Lori's feelings on leaving and why she stayed away. She wants to help both her people and the humans without her world being destroyed.

I like how she even asked Clark why he stayed. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Ahhhh!! I've finally had a chance to catch up! Such a well-written story! And I'm SO curious to hear what the Council is going to have to say! I'm also a bit curious about what Lois had (will have?) to say about merpeople actually existing! lol

Looking forward to the last part when you have a chance to post it!! smile1

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard