bakasi Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Let's get the party started.... peep

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Features Writer
Features Writer
Oh my..... You're leaving us with this???? whinging whinging whinging To steal Sara's word.... GAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Wonderful sequence at S.T.A.R. Labs, very clever to have Dr. Klein already suspecting something is wrong with Superman.

And amazing how Clark can appear so...determined and calm when so much is at stake. GAHHHHHH!!!!

Can't wait for tomorrow!!

-Bek

Last edited by SuperBek; 10/17/23 01:11 PM.
bakasi Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
The next part is going to be difficult for all of them. I can't wait to see what you think about the finale of this story. laugh

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“Who or what are we waiting for?” Jimmy pulled her from her thoughts.

Lois heaved a sigh and gripped the steering wheel tighter. “For me to work up the courage to go inside.”

Now that was a great way to start off a heist! Poor Jimmy he must be wondering who is sitting next to him. Definitely not Mad Dog Lane!

Drawing a shaky breath, Lois pressed down the handle and cautiously opened the door. She spotted a bald man sitting slouched at his desk. He was looking through a binocular microscope, both his hands turning knobs at the side of the instrument. All the while he was studying whatever was under the microscope intently, his lips were in constant motion as if he was talking to himself.

Bernie! hyper At last we get to see Superman's doctor, doing what he does best. Studying a thorny scientific problem. Now if he would just hand over the green K...

Lois took a deep breath. “I was able to talk to Superman while he managed to fend off the mind control. He told me that you’re studying kryptonite.”

Klein paled. “He’s aware of that? We have no intention of hurting him, I assure you. Of course, the government would get access, but only as a last resort. It’s well-secured and-”

Hmmm, poor Bernie he is always stuck between being a friend to Superman, but still the government expects him to hold onto the one substance that could hurt him.

Klein pulled out a crystal about half the size of his fist and put it into a small lead box that he closed and then handed over to Lois. “Please don’t make me regret this.”

“You won’t,” Lois said tightly. She stuffed the lead box into her bag, having no idea what else to say now. Thank you seemed like the wrong choice of words.

FINALLY! I thought Lois would never get her hands on that blasted rock!

She squeezed her eyes shut as she realized that it was all going to come to an end soon, one way or another.

She’d never been this scared in her whole life.

I need another manicure...... shock

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard