Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
bakasi Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Lex is back and Lois and Clark have a plan, kind of. Let me know what you think.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Features Writer
Features Writer
Oh gosh that was..... another intense one. eek

The conversation between Lois and Clark was just heartbreaking, and I'm glad Lois was able to set Clark straight love

But oh my goodness....SOOOOOO creepy the timing of Lex coming back.... Wow. You're doing such an amazing job of capturing these characters. hail

Looking forward to the next chapter!!

bakasi Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by SuperBek
But oh my goodness....SOOOOOO creepy the timing of Lex coming back.... Wow. You're doing such an amazing job of capturing these characters. hail

It's a good thing he didn't return when Lois was still at Clark's side. Thanks so much Bek!

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I thought Lex had attacked Lois because he had gotten angry at seeing her all dressed up for a date with Superman. Even if he was in Superman's body, he knew it was not intended for him.

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Urgh! Another manicure ruined! dizzy

Very intense conversation between our favorite reporters! True, she didn't want to leave him tied up and blindfolded, yet considering what happened it is a good thing she did. Lex has the worst timing ever!

Lois warn Henderson.

Where is Nigel? help

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard