Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#297624 09/27/23 11:10 AM
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Something's brewing... confused

Happy reading! Thanks for your feedback each week. I really appreciate it!

"I hope this little incident hasn't put you off of flying. Statistically speaking, it's still the safest way to travel."
J
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
J
Brewing indeed!

For once, she wanted something routine, like a bank heist or prison break. Things that didn’t require too many people skills.
This just made me crack right up! I know this feeling SO deeply. Well described!

In addition, he noticed a distinctive tread pattern. Nothing he recognized, but he filed it away for future reference.
smile1 I love it when Clark is on to something!

“I suppose that’s a sacrifice one has to make in order to push the boundaries of science.”
...said like a truly mad scientist. I love that I don't quite know where this will go!

And that sounded like a job for Superman.
clap It's just so fulfilling every time this sentence pops up!

Lois chuckled. “He’s almost as bad as I am.”
The sassy self-awareness of this SLAYED me!

“Ready to call it a night?”
“Yes, please.” She stuck out her leg and poked him with one of her bare feet. “Distract me, before I succumb to boredom.” Looking up at him with a mischievous smile, she beckoned him closer.
Now, how could he say no to that?
blush Oooooooooo! Love this flirty banter! It's so like Clark not to be able to say 'no' to Lois Lane.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wheel tracks? That means Lori is involved. Will she come to Clark for help? I'm curious for the next chapter.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
This professor is odd to say the least. How can he be so brilliant grand money is provided, yet so disorganized he doesn't keep any records about his assistants. Clark needed to investigate that underwater cavern.

Wheel tracks? Anybody seen Dr. Lemaris? The plot thickens....

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard