Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Toomi8 Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
T
So much is going on during this episode! Jimmy is arrested for murder, Superman is accused of stealing nuclear weapons, Mayson finds out who Clark Kents alter ego is, and Lois and Clark go on their first date!

-Favourite scene?
-Favourite quote?
-Fic recommendations?
-Plot bunnies to release.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Quotes:
CLARK: (about the Bath Friend) Amazing.
LOIS: (There was a well-endowed model in the background) And I’m sure she’s really unfamiliar with the word 'silicone’.

CLARK: People are only ever honest when the veneer drops off. When they are fighting.
LOIS: Or make love

CLARK: Let’s just say it’s a good thing you didn’t keep the Bath Friend.

Plot Bunnies:
The Desk Friend has a camera in it. The Bath Friend should have one, too. Lois trades her Bath Friend for Clark’s Desk Friend. What if she hadn’t and they never found the cameras?

LOIS: When Lucky Leon invents a Research Friend, let me know.
Plot Bunny: ChatGPT would be that Research Friend. And there was the incident where the lawyer used information provided by ChatGPT (or similar system) which hallucinated cases as precedence. What Lois fell into that trap?

Mayson whispers “I Love You” when Clark leaves. What if he heard it?

Details:
Jimmy got two jobs now for the past couple of weeks. He wants to buy new furniture.

Mayson asks Clark out again. She previously told him it’s his turn to ask her out now.
Lois sends Clark on a lunch date with Mayson.
Lois impersonates Mayson.
Mayson dies from a car bomb. Although the bomb is only causing minor damage to the inside of the cabin.

Lois has her National Organization of Women in Journalism meeting.
Lois still knows how to golf (callback to 1x13 - Witness)
Lois has her Tae Kwan Do brown belt exam
When Lois was a senior in high school she had a huge fight with her dad. She moved out and became reporter to prove to her father that he was wrong about being disappointed about only having daughters.
One of the dresses Lois tries on for her date is the same dress she wore to work during Return of the Prankster.

Lois and Clark have their first date. Afterwards, she panics and slams the door in Clark’s face.

Clark can order dinner in 347 languages

Lucky Leon works for Intergang

In LnC-world, they have email without a sender address (instead of fake addresses)

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard