Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Toomi8 Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
T
Firstly, I want to apologize for the lengthy break in between episodes. It was unplanned and life got a little hectic for a while. We're back, and will post every two weeks until closer to Christmas.

Return of the Prankster

Kyle Griffin has escaped jail and posesses a weapon he can use to temporarily freeze people. All he needs to do is modify the weapon so it works on Superman and he can go after his real target: The President.

-Favourite scene
-Favourite quote
-Fanfic reccomendations
-Plot bunnies to release.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Quotes:
LOIS: What is we me and people breaking into my apartment and flashing light in my eyes.
PERRY: Why did the President veto the bill to make Graceland a national monument?
Secret Service Man to rambling Lois: Are you on any type of medication, Ma,am?

SUPERMAN Are you all right?
LOIS: You seem to ask me that a lot.
SUPERMAN: People seem to try to kill you a lot.
LOIS: Yeah. And I was so popular in highschool.

Details:
Kyle Griffin is someone who has serious issues with female consent (kisses frozen Lois and undresses her).
Kyle Griffin lets Victor have (kidnap) Lois after the successful kidnapping of the President.
Just how does Kyle Griffin control individual room lights in skyscrapers from Metropolis Light and Power central power station?
Victor is reading Lois’s novel.

Lois is self-conscious about staying at Clark’s, now that they’re almost dating.
The President is coming to Metropolis to present award for lowest crime rate in America.
Lois has called the cops on Jimmy when he was too loud while she was bunking with him. She later apologizes, citing her being under stress as the reason.

Professor Hamilton asks why the government is covering up hard data on the existence of UFOs. Lois shrugs it off as laughable. Just, why, considering the Warehouse in Season One and Superman.

Plot bunny:
Something about the lowest-crime-rate and Gotham being on the other side of the bay and having the classic Batman crime rate where even the President calls Comm. Gordon the most ineffective policemen in the US.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard