bakasi Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Please leave a review.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Top Banana
Top Banana
Was she going to give him the benefit of the doubt? Of course she was... But, even without all her emotional baggage, what a hard thing to do. Keep reminding yourself of flying men and clones, Lois. I'm really enjoying this.

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Oh boy... I'm really, really glad Lois got out of there. That was *scary* for a second, and I was really worried he'd come after her...

*begs Lois to trust the REAL Clark and go meet him...* grovel

whinging

This is...really, really good (sad and heartbreaking and intense and all that, but AHHHH, SO GOOD!). Lois's thoughts are all over the place, and there's so many emotions, and.... Ack!! Can't wait until the next installment!!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
For a moment there I thought she wouldn't be able to leave the apartment. shock

But now I'm worried Lex is going to find her. It's not hard for him to imagine where she would have gone. Please, Lois, hurry! Get out of there! grovel

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lex is not stupid, he will figure out where she has gone. Go to the reclamation center …!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard