Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#297383 09/01/23 07:09 AM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Thank you too all of you that recommended fics. The recommendations will be a continuous article in the newsletters. If you would like your birthday mentioned, please, reply to this message, send me a PM, or contact me through Discord. Enjoy!

September Newsletter

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Thanks for another wonderful newsletter! I can’t believe it has been 30 years since the show first aired. I’m trying not to think about how old I am now.

Where do you post the polls on the MBs? I would like to participate in the voting. My least favorite episode is probably Top Copy but there are actually several episodes that I would be happy if I never saw or even thought about again.

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
I just saw that the polls are posted in the newsletter recommendations in this channel. Talk about feeling stupid. I’ll pay more attention next month. Thanks!

Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by Songbird
I just saw that the polls are posted in the newsletter recommendations in this channel. Talk about feeling stupid. I’ll pay more attention next month. Thanks!

I will make a post in this forum for them. Likely the question/poll will be up next Monday.

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Thank you!

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard